Chapter 3: Mastermind

The sweet time he was spending to bask in his mom's warmth, hearing her talking was interupted with loud sounds from outside.

Phuwin who looked rather disheveled was right in front of his room when he opened the door, quickly shoved Earth inside while shouting.

"Save him and talk to him before our stupid brothers kill him," he said before he closed the door. Once again Mix almost laughed at his brother's demeanour, he looked like he was about to go to war. To be fair, he had to face their brothers after trying to save the enemy.

Now Mix is more than aware that Earth was standing in his room, his private space. They both stared at each other, frowning and feeling confused with the situation and what to do.

The sound of his mother clearing her throat broke the silence between them, the gazes that were towards each other, turned to Pijika. His mother grinned so wide that Mix believed it would hurt.

"I'll go out. You guys discuss whatever needed to be discuss," she said. Walking out the door she turned towards Earth, "I'll give you my blessing na. Take care of my baby,".

Mix turned red at what she said, and before he can say anything, his mother closed the door.

"Before you say anything. How can we be sure that your mom won't eavesdrop our conversation?"

"B—," before he can finish the first word, he can make out a female voice screaming from the outside and followed by a deep silence. The once chaotic atmosphere, now filled with quiteness as his brothers stopped making a scene. His mother was not only his savior but she also saved Phuwin from dealing with their brothers alone.

Mix smiled sheepishly because he knew this situation is rather embarassing, most of his brothers are older than Earth but yet they were still scolded by their mother.

"Because she would be too busy berating my brothers,"

Instead of finding a judgemental look on Earth's face, he found a soft smile. "What?"

"Nothing. I just think your family is cute," maybe it's Earth's loneliness talking. He has a sister but it's just two of them and they had more mature dynamics than Mix's family.

Mix huffed in disbelief, "My brothers wanted to kill you and you think we are cute?"

It's almost comical when his eyes widen in realisation, all softness from his face but replaced with a frown ,"Yeah well about that. Isn't it funny that you reassured me your brother won't know me but turns out four, hell I even knew the one that dragged me here, so you know what that means? It means all of us knew each other!" He said accusingly.

Mix looked back with the same amount of fierceness, which to Earth it only looked like a little kitten trying to kill a fake mouse.

"How the fuck should I know that? I did not even know you exist until last night," he replied truthfully for a certain part, not caring if it will hurt Earth's feeling or dignity. Why would he care? Earth surely didn't care about his feelings. Also he truly did not know who Earth was, except for some stories and rumors about that man.

Earth scoffed in disbelief, "You didn't know I exist? Me? The sought out bachelor of Thailand?"

"You should be glad if I know the name of our current monarchy," he gave Earth the stink eye, no one needs to know everything in this world, "Also how narcissistic can you be? No one's life revolves around you,"

"Okay firstly, you should know who the current monarchy is, no matter you love them or not it's still a common knowledge. Second, I love myself, thank you but it also applied to your brothers. Most people know who they are,"