{Chapter 1, page 2}

"Kira!" I heard Enzo say as he shaked me awake. "What?" I growled looking up at him. "Nothing. Just annoying you~" He said with a childish grin on his face. ".. idiot ..." I mumbled. "Aw. Love you too!" I rolled my eyes. It was quiet for a second before he finally spoke. "Can I play with your hair??" He asked with expectation written all over his face. "No" I said. As if he ever listened to me, he touched my hair anyways. "What are you doing?" I asked glaring at him. "Playing with your hair" He said ignoring my glare and continuing to braiding my hair. "Is this good?" He asked. "Not bad.." I responded as I closed my eyes. "Ooo! There's this hair style I want to try on you" He said unbraiding the braid he did. "Whatever" I mumbled. 

"PDA much??" I heard a squeaky high pitched voice say. " Go away Lacey!" I heard Enzo say, not letting go of my hair. "Why should I??" She asked in her annoying voice. "Whose the annoying Bitch trying to provoke??" I ask sitting up straight as I yawned. Her face turned red as Enzo chuckled. "Tch whatever losers!" She said then walked away. "Whatever losers" I mimic her, making Enzo laugh. Just then, the teacher entered. ""Turn to page 210" He says.

Hehehe~ He forgot about the homework,  I thought.

Random thought but... do you sometimes feel like your in love with a certain chick or dude?? Only to find that they were playing with you the entire time... Messing with your heart like its some kind of toy... Just the thought of it is disgusting... it pisses me off tbh..

"--ira! Kira!"  Enzo called out as I turned to him."Mhm?" I responded looking at his big blue eyes. "Get your lazy butt up" He said as he stood up, "Its time to go home." "Really? Finally..." I groaned as I got up and picked up my bag. "Kiki??" He said in an annoyingly adorable voice. "Don't call me that" I glared at him. "Okay~ Only if you buy me lunch!" He grinned mischievously . "Whatever." I said as we headed out of the class. It was a long long walk with Enzo singing like the hardcore-heartbroken-simp he is.

"Even when we're down to the wire baby, Even when it's do or die~, We can do it baby simple and plain, Cuz this love is a sure thing"  

"Stooopp" I groan, "Your killing me~" I whin. His voice isn't that bad... its good. But there's no way I'm gonna tell him that! He rolls his eyes and continues anyways. Just then, I felt a strong arm pull me back. I roll my eyes thinking that its Aiden. "What do you want-" I cut myself off when I meet the person's eyes. "The hell?!" I yell pushing him away and taking a step back. 

"Oh sorry. I thought-  you were someone else.." He mumbled then turned and ran the other way. I  starred as his figure slowly faded. "What was that about?" Enzo smirked.

  Damn i forgot he was here, I thought.

 "Dunno..." I said still dazed. Still thinking about the mysterious boy... how we were inches apart... damn... why do I feel all fluffy and squishy inside? Gross.. "Anyways let's go" Enzo says as he started walking, "I'm still hungry~ btw" I sigh. "Yeah I know. Your tummy's the reason I'm going broke." "Not like you had any money in the first place!" He said offended.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sup y'all! Long time no see~

Sorry it took a while to update. But hey, better late then ever ig?

Have you ever fallen in love? I know how that sounds... but anyways don't mind me. Just sulking cause I finally realized that my crush [for 2yrs. It took me 1yr to get over him~~] doesn't like me... I know I'm just ranting but i really needed to vent...

Anyways! Goodnight!! :)