{Chapter 2}

"Grumpy much? Are you on your man period or sum??" He rolled his eyes. "I wish...". I gasp dramatically, widening my dark brown eyes. "Can't believe that you're already cheating on Maddy~" I chuckle nudging him on the shoulder a bit. "No! My love for her is like the Bermuda Triangle!". I look him dead in the eye. "Enzo do even know what the Bermuda Triangle is?" I asked raising a brow. "Yeah, I do!" He practically yelled. "Then why on Earth would you compare your 'undying love' for Madison using a freaking urban legend??"

"The more I spend time with her, the more of a mystery she becomes..." He said, his pupils literally forming hearts. "So?? What does that have to do with the Bermuda Triangle?!" I yell feeling frustrated by his ignorance and stupidity at this point. "I am drawn to her. Like- she's poison for me. My favorite drink.. but its spiked..." I stopped walking and glared at him. 

"What-" He was cut off when my hand met with his cheek. "What was that for?!" He yelled, his face red with anger but with a trace of confusion.

"Damn it Enzo!" I yelled. "Are you trying to tell me indirectly that you think she's too good for you?!".

"No! I am trying to say that--" He shot back. "I like her but... being with her is like a dream... And I am scared that I may wake up" He said with his head down.

I sighed. "You never know Enzo ma'boy... she might feel the same way" I said grinning as I placed a hand on his shoulder. "C'mon. I am hungry too~~"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wassup!! Ya miss me?? Hehehehe

I know this chapter is short but... yea...

Who else here a Henry Danger fan???? lol. I am starting school tomorrow. Wish me luck!! :) Anyways, hope whoever's reading this knows how special they are~ cheesy right? Hehe bye!!