4

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 17 | Kam
2 weeks later...

After the first date was over, Tavo rescheduled and they all went on the double date. It went okay besides them being at opposite tables and Kamari and Trezz who didn't talk much besides her and him talking about Amber and Tavo.

Kam broke up with Rashad one week later, because she felt as if he didn't care about her anymore. And because of school, she wasn't able to process her emotions so she didn't feel anything about it. She just didn't wanna talk.

After the awkward situations they all got closer , especially Tavo and Amber. A new friend group and Kam wasn't even mad about it.

***

Kam stood in the line of the ice cream shop with Amber.

"My man texted." Amber smiled as her phone dinged.

"We don't care about yo man." Kam joked as she reached the counter.

"Girl my man said fuck you." She rolled her eyes playfully.

Kam laughed as she looked at the woman at the cash register,

"What can I get you?" The woman asked with a smile.

"One Cookies n' Cream, one Chocolate, and one Mint Chocolate Chip." She stated and the woman tapped it in. "Okay card or cash?"

"Card." Amber blurted as she gave the woman her card.

"See, I hate you." Kam glared at her, knowing she was about to pay.

The woman swiped the card and then gave it back to Amber. After a few moments she came back with the three ice creams and they grabbed them and walked out the shop. Kam held them and as she made it out there, they sat at the table with Tavo and Trezz.

"Uh, you wanted mint chocolate chip." She handed Trezz his as Amber handed Tavo his.

"Youn' eat ice cream?" Tavo asked as he took a bite of his.

"She do, she just ain't want nun." Amber shrugged answering for Kam who smiled at her friend who had ice cream on the side of her mouth.

"Why not?" Trezz asked.

Kam shrugged. "Ion know."

"Okay so I got an idea." Amber smiled , putting down her ice cream and clasping her hands together.

"It's about to be sum stupid." Kam grumbled and Amber took a deep gasp making Trezz and Tavo chuckle.

"So like, I was thinking we should throw a party." Amber smiled as Tavo and Trezz eyed eachother and Kamari's eyes widened.

"No." Kamari knew what she was talking about.

"Yes."

"For what?" Tavo asked raising a brow.

"Kam's birthday." Amber said proudly and Kam shook her head.

"When ha birthday?" Tavo asked.

"November first." She stated.