11

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 21

Kamari was brushing her teeth as it was three in the morning because it was going to be a drive. Amber was also getting ready, she didn't hesitate to go with Kam either considering she really wanted to get away.

Kam had finished brushing her teeth and she washed her face and picked up her phone as she got a text from Amber and she looked right into her phone as she was walking out the bathroom, She ran right into Trezz's chest and she dropped her phone causing her to look up.

"Can't speak?" She asked.

"Can."

"Good." She smiled as she bent down the pick up her phone,

"Where you going?" He asked as she walked past him out the bathroom and she stopped in her tracks.

"Georgia, for a family reunion." She looked at him.

"Be Safe." He started to walk into the bathroom and she smiled huge.

"You being nice?" She aksed sarcastically."I can get a hug too?"

"Don't push it Kamari." He spat and she smiled excitedly while holding her arms out. He hesitated before slightly bending down to wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her in closer every passing second. He lowly smelled of polo cologne. When they separated , Kam walked away with a giggle as she and got her suitcase zipped up.

The moment when she hugged Trezz as she was about to leave kept playing in her head while she was outside of Amber's house parked and waiting

Amber finally came out of her mom's house with a suitcase and a duffel, considering it was like three in morning she had on a flashlight to guide her way across the pavement. She opened the back door on the drivers side and put in her suitcase and duffel bag wherever they fit. She got into the front seat and sighed as she closed the door after her.

"I'm gonna take a long ass nap, so let's go." Amber let her seat all the way back and grabbed her blanket and throw over her.

"Okay. " Kam giggled as she pulled off and put Georgia in her phone for directions, and they were on their way.

Malaysia Marie Stone | 24

Laya was tossing and turning all night, she hadn't been to sleep yet even though Keontae was with her, she would always be able to sleep when he was with her. Tonight was different though, she couldn't figure it out.

"Keontae." She muttered.

"Hm." He slightly opened his eyes.

"You haven't got a girl pregnant have you?" She asked unsurely knowing that the only reason they broke up a year ago was because he couldn't get over his old life as having multiple girlfriends, even with her, no matter how many times they talked about it or how many promises he made, he would always be entertaining another girl, he always told her he didn't know why he did it and it always left her in a bad space. He was always honest with her no matter how harsh it was for her.