6

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 18| Kam
2 weeks later...

Kam smiled as she had put on the fit she was wearing tonight . Her birthday. She was turning eighteen at twelve but it's Halloween and she had like two hours til.

"Where's yo mom?" Laya asked Kam. Laya was K3's girlfriend. Laya, Amber, Kam, and Paris had grown close in a few weeks, so it was like a big friend group.
Paris was Jamal's girlfriend.

"Somewhere. I'm gone be eighteen and I'm moving out, getting a job, graduating early, hopefully get a car." She smiled from ear to ear.

"Your so pretty." Paris complimented her with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you, y'all look good too." She complimented them all.

She wore a beige bodysuit with a blue Jean cropped jacket to go on top.

(visual)

(not the glasses)

(not the glasses)

"You could've wore a dress." Amber spat at her friend.

"Be grateful I'm going at at all." She rolled her eyes. It did not take much for Kam to change her mind about going out.

"Ughhhh, K3 here." She groaned and Laya stood up. She went out the room and downstairs.

"It's too much to hold it in!" Paris starting singing as the music got turned up.

"I can't say no more than this, I just hope your heart hear me nowwwww." Amber caught on and continued as they danced around Kam.

"I let you know, how I'm feeling, you own my heart, he just renting!" Kam sang loudly.

"Don't turn awayyyy, pay attention!" Paris continued.

"I'm pouring out my heart oh boyyyy!" They sang in sync loudly and K3 and Laya came back.

"I, I'm not living life, I'm not living right, I'm not living if you're not by my side!" Laya finished and they all laughed as K3 shook his head.

"Sound like a bunch of dying raccoons." He spat and Paris busted out laughing.

"K3 your a hater." Kam chuckled as she put in her earring.

"Kangaroo, Amber, Paris, and you-" he pointed at Laya. "We gone be late to yo party." He then started pointing at Kam.

"You gone get enough of calling me out my name." Kam bucked at him as she walked out the room door behind Paris.

"What Kinkajou?" He asked and the girls busted out laughing as Kam glared at him.