18

Malaysia Marie Stone | 24

"Oh my god, I missed y'all too too much!" Laya exclaimed as she propped the Sony camera up. "So, welcome back my baes, sorry for the long break, but in return I got a prank!" She smiled big before sliding the Amazon box in front of the camera.

"So everyone is gone at the moment, and they left me at the house. They basically went grocery shopping for the house, and things like that." Laya explained before grabbing her keychain, grabbing a singular key.

"So, I decided to do this little pranky prank, cause' I feel like it, and I feel like I'm in a more secure place in my life, so, yeah another story for another day." She pursed her lips afterwards before sticking the key in the tape and going across the box tape. When she finished she threw her key down.

"What type of prank are we doing today? Drum roll!" Laya widened her eyes before pulling out the fake pregnancy test box.

"Yes, we're pregnant!" Laya screeched with excitement. "Well in ten minutes after I dip this in some water, so basically, they are at the gas station right now that's about twenty minutes away, so we got time." Laya pointed behind her as she spoke.

"So, basically, I thought it all out. By the time they make it, I will set up some go pros, then I will leave the positive pregnancy test like in the bathroom beside the trash, like I kind of missed the trash." Laya explained as she took one of the pregnancy tests out the pack.

"So I already know, Amber don't like public restrooms, and Paris always using the restroom nowadays. So i think it's going to be one of them, to discover it. So, let's get this prank on it the way." Laya was nervous for the prank, honestly. But she really wanted to get those reactions, especially after the past few weeks.

After about fifteen minutes, the positive test had now showed two red lines. "Y'all what the fuck, I'm scared." She expressed as she carefully placed the pregnancy test down. Laya ran towards the stairs and made her way to the couch.

After a few minutes, the front door opened and Laya's heart exploded as she tucked her foot under her thigh while she went through her instagram dm's .

"Hey, boo." Amber greeted her as she sat down her McDonald's cup on the counter.

After Amber came Keontae, Kamari, Paris, Jamal, Trezz, and Tavo afterwards. Paris had a bag of food in her hand as all the boys had something in their arms. Laya snickered at the sight before making her way towards the kitchen area.

"I see y'all putting them to work, fucking slaves." She spat as Tavo entered the house and sat a pack of fruit waters down. His middle finger instantly raised, making the girls snicker as they sat around.

"Y'all like these?" Kamari turned her phone around to show the nails on her screen. Laya saw the sky blue acrylics and scrunched her face up. "I don't like that color."

"Me either, get like a light pink or something." Paris suggested, while Kamari huffed dramatically.

"Man I just busted my shit." Keontae came into the house dusting his hands off after putting the forty pack cookie box down. Laya picked up the box after him and sat it on the counter. Keontae went up the stairs.

"I been hungry as fuck lately, these look so good." Laya expressed with a loud groan following.

"Me too girl, ain't no shame." Amber spoke up as she hugged up with Kamari, laying her head on her legs, scrolling on her phone.