13

Kamari T'amir Hightower | 21| Kam/ T'amir

They were leavong Jasmine with her group of friends going across the street.

"She's so cute, can't belive you got like ten siblings." Amber spoke and Kma shook her head as they made it into a yard.

"Damn, so what, yo brother in here too, damn, I hope he don't cry." Amber spoke making Kamari laugh as she knocked on the door.

"Who all be over here?" Amber asked and Kamari stale faced her.

"Bitch, once again, I been with you in aton Rouge for years, how the hell am I supposed to know?" Kam asked with duh on her tone.

"My fault shit! This yo family." Amber spoke and Kam rolled her eyes playfully. The door opened and Kam turned back and folded her arms as her and Amber were getting ooked up and down by a lightskinned man, with tattoos going down his arm. But smoke spilling out from behind him.

"Who yall?" He asked.

"Kam. Amber. Is Letty here?" Kam asked as the dude looked her up and down.

"Yeah." He spoke.

"Can we come in?" Amber asked.

"Yea." He moved back letting them walk in slowly.

"Come on?" He told them to follow him and he went around the corner and they followed him.

"He fine." Amber whispered in Kam's ear making her laugh lightly.

"Bye Michelle." She waved her friend off.

They made it to the living room and music was being played lowly.

She saw Letty gettig plassed a blunt and the room was full. She waved the smoke out her face as they looked around.

"Who yall?" A dude stood up pulling up his pants.

Letty looked over and smiled.

"That's my little sister and her friend." Letty smiled as her and Kam hugged briefly. Then she hugged Amber.

"Jasmine ain't that light." The dude spoke ad Letty rolled her eyes.

"Unless that's the other sister, Kamari." A brownskin boy, twists, two tones lips, slit in his eyebrow, tall. Kamari smiled knwoing who it was.

"Hey Jr." She spoke softly and he smiled.

"Wassup shordy." He spoke as they hugged.

"PEEPED." The same dude who was speaking a few moments earlier blurted making Amber giggle.

"Boy shut that shit up." Letty threw a pillow at him making the room laugh.

Jr kept placed his arm around Kamari's waist after they got done hugging.

"What's yo name?" The dude asked Amber and she faked like she was thinking.

"Oh, I'm Amber," She spoke with a smile fakely.

"Amber? You white." He spoke making Letty giggle.