Chapter 1

He was already due time and now this mess in the middle of the road was working on his anger as a fuel to the fire. Who let those dancers dance in the middle of the fucking road? Don't they have anything to do besides stopping the traffic and dancing and making people late for their important meetings and business? He was annoyed, so fucking annoyed. 

His brows frowned and a scowl decorated his face, his jaw was clenched tight and his eyes hard. His assistant sitting beside him sweats and was about to tell the guard to go and make the dancers stop when all of a sudden, one of the dancers came and sat just at the bonnet of the very angry man's car.

The guard and the driver widened their eyes and the assistant's breath hitched. She softly turned her head to look at her boss and the predatory gaze told her not to utter a single word. The dance had stopped and dancers gave a final pose and ran towards the pathway. But his eyes remained on the dancer wearing a red jacket who just daringly sat on his bonnet and swayed his hips to the music. The traffic finally started to move and the driver started the car too but the gruff deep voice of his boss stopped him abruptly. 

"I want to know who is that dancer wearing the red jacket. File on my table within two hours." He said calmly and stared out of the window. His eyes were still stuck on the dancer, nw laughing with his friends and eating something out of the wrapper. 'His smile is beautiful' thought crossed his mind and he inhaled sharply.

* * *

"It's epic taehyungie!" The one with blonde hair complimented his friend after seeing the shot they filmed. The male hanging his red jacket, named taehyung chuckled at that. "I am the best, Jiminie" He replied back. "Hope, we didn't take more than 2 minutes of everyone" Another voice grunted and the trio nodded. "Did you make sure to leave our flyers on every car hoseok hyung?" Taehyung asked, pouring the noodles into the bowl. 

Hoseok nodded and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "I wonder what the owner of the car you sat on, would be thinking now," Jimin said, a few giggles following his words as he softly took the bowl of noodles from his friend. "I am sure, they must be thinking of how gorgeous I am" Taehyung replied and flipped his imaginary hair, making both of his friends laugh at that.

"However, what about our paycheck? Hyung, did you contact Hyunsik? Last month's payment is still not paid" Jimin grunted and hoseok nodded. "I will ask him today. We already distributed all the flyers and advertised his little cafe with the most creative idea we could think of" Hosoek replied back. "By stopping the traffic for 2 minutes and dancing our way" Taehyung almost whined and a long and loud sigh followed his lips. 

"How I wished to be somewhere else" Taehyung mumbled softly and put his head on the small table they were sitting around. "You will be there, one day. I know you will be" Jimin encouraged his best friend and soon his own face saddened. They both were in the same boat.

They did not come to Seoul to work 3 part-time jobs and use their dancing skills to fucking advertise on the roads. But life happens. Hoseok was the one who found them lost in the train station and took him to his own rented apartment of two small rooms and a living space having converted into a little kitchen. 

The trio shared the same dream, of becoming professional dancers, debuting as idols or at least as a Student at Seoul Dance Academy, and therefore starting their careers. No one thought they would end up not auditioning, being rejected by the academy at both tries, and now working for a small advertisement company as backup dancers or whatever their job name was.

Life happens.

* * *

In the farthest corner of Seoul, where no one is seen but aristocrats, stood a tall building of 37 floors. And on the 36th one, by the glass wall, stood a man, staring down at the passing cars. his eyes hard but face relaxed as he inhaled the poisonous smoke from the death stick. His mind replayed the scene which happened a few hours ago in front of his eyes, again and again. 

The sway of the dancer's hips, the jerk in his sharp moments, the full-bloomed smile he had on his face when he finished dancing. He remembered the way the dancer came running and easily sat on the bonnet of his car. 'A little daring' in his words.

Only if the dancer knew who was sitting in the car. His mind immediately played the scenario again. Would he have danced the same if he knew who was in the car? Would he have swayed his hips in the same way? Would he have the same jerk in his moments? And his mind slipped off to the south. 

How would the dancer will look doing a pole dance? In front of him, wearing nothing but a loose blouse and tight shorts, twerking in front of him, only for him. He was looking exquisite in the red jacket, how would he look draped in red?

How would he look with a red collar around his neck and a leash, dragging him around and-

: Knock, knock:

He groaned when he noticed a problem had risen from his thoughts. And he was shocked. It was not him. This behavior is immature, for teenagers who just found out their crush like them back. No... it was not him but again... No one enchanted him the way the dancer did.

A knock was heard again and he half-heartedly permitted the person to come in. It was his assistant and she carried a file. His eyes showed when the assistant placed the file on the table and bowed. "The file you asked for, Mr. Jeon" He nodded and the assistant left after bowing again. He sat on his chair and relaxed his muscles. 

Slowly opening the file, he felt a rush of strange adrenaline and euphoria. "Who are you exactly, little dancer?" He chuckled and traced his finger on the close-up image of the dancer.

"Kim taehyung" He read out loud.

* * *To Be Continued * * *

Hope it was good enough to earn you love, support, comment and vote. Thank you.