Chapter 3

Taehyung fidgeted with the sleeves of his white shirt as the CEO sat on the sofa in front of him. "Come and sit" the CEO invited him and taehyung timidly took small steps toward the single sofa beside the one occupied by the CEO. "I had a meeting and now I am late, do you know why Mr. Kim?" the CEO spoke and taehyung flinched, he gulped. Gulped hard and found his breath shortening. He dared not raise his head and look at the power-oozing man. "I am late because you decided to be blind and bump into me and ruin my suit" Taehyung stood up swiftly and hurried to bow 90 degrees. "Pl..please sir, I apologize. I was.... not looking" It was a lie, he was looking, it was the CEO who bumped into him but taehyung kept his mouth shut regarding this.

"I will do anything to pay you back... please do not complain to my-" "I do not plan on complaining about you Mr. Kim. Rest assured" the CEO cut Taehyung's rumble. "But you must pay for what you made me lose today," the man said and his voice dropped down low at the end of the sentence. "Yes, I... I will pay you back somehow for the suit I ruined-" but once again he was cut off by the man's laugh.

'what was funny?' taehyung thought with a frown on his face.

"It is not the suit I am talking about" the CEO stated and stood up. Taking slow yet controlled strides toward taehyung. They both were of the same height. But taehyung felt himself squeezed standing in front of the bulky man who probably had muscles hidden under the still-stained suit. Taehyung gulped when he noticed he had to lift his face a little to meet the man's eyes and when he did, he felt his knees buckling. "This is the deal i am talking about Kim. This suit is nothing but the meeting to which I got late, because of you, and probably lost the deal was worth billions of dollars Kim. Are you saying you can pay me back Billions of Dollars?" CEO said and smirked loosely when all the colors drained from Taehyung's face.

"i... i.." taehyung was speechless. 'where did you get yourself taehyung' He mentally cursed himself.

"I... i apologize Mr...." Shit, taehyung didn't even know the name of the man.

He gulped again.

"Jeon... Jeon Jungkook" the CEO said and taehyung felt himself fainting.

Good!

'you not only bumped, and ruined the suit and the deal but also you had to bump into Jeon Fucking Jungkook' taehyung cursed himself again.

"I... I apologize Mr. Jeon." Taehyung said and bowed multiple times.

"your apology will not get me my deal back Mr. Kim," Jungkook said and sat back at the sofa. "Wh..what do you want me to do? I.. i don't have bi..billions of dollars, Mr. Jeon...I-" Taehyung felt a lump in his throat as his voice cracked at the end. "Oh, there are plenty of things you can do to make up Mr.Kim," Jungkook said and taehyung snapped his head up, he felt he might have craned his neck. "I.. I am willing to do anything," Taehyung said desperately. "Anything Mr. Kim?" Jungkook felt satisfied knowing this is going where he wanted it to go.

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook's eyes sparked with something unknown. Something which seemed dangerous, hunger, and lust.

"What's your full name, Mr.Kim?" it was not like jungkook didn't know what it was. He just liked to let his playthings feel a little secure under him. He liked to have them thinking they were still free and could do whatever they wanted, but oh poor naive things.

"Kim... Kim Taehyung, Sir" Taehyung stuttered and jungkook groaned. The sound startled taehyung out of nowhere as he looked at jungkook with wide eyes. "What do you do, Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook felt himself getting obsessed with the way the name rolled on his tongue. he had been saying the name from the moment he came to know about the little dancer, but now, calling him by name while he was standing in front of him, Jungkook would call it melted Euphoria. Jungkook didn't pay attention to whatever taehyung was saying.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He stood up and startled Taehyung again. "I have perfect work for you Taehyung," Jungkook said and came to stand in front of taehyung. "Y..yes sir," Taehyung said timidly. "You will be working as my personal manservant 24/7 with no exceptions" Jungkook stated and Taehyung's eyes bulged out of his eyes sockets. "What?" taehyung looked at jungkook twith disbelief and jungkook knew he was not going to agree easily. "Either this or be ready to get sued, Mr. Kim. You will be fired from all your current jobs and I will make sure no one will hire you as to make up for my lost deal" Jungkook said smugly and Taehyung's expressions turned from disbelief into horror into sadness and anger into defeat.

And the defeated expression on the face of Jungkook's opposite worked wonders for him.

"But what.. what about my o..other jobs?" Taehyung asked timidly. "Don't worry, you will be paid equal to all the jobs you are currently doing but not more than them" jungkook said coldly and taehyung nibbled on his bottom lip. Contemplating his choices. "I..." he was unable to say anything. "I will get paid? equal to all the jobs i am doing currently and.. and what about.. about the ... the payback?" Taehyung questioned and jungkook smirked. "You have any idea the ideal payment of my Manservant?" Jungkook asked and taehyung shook his head in denial.

"12000$ for a month. and how much you are earning now?" Jungkook said and taehyung felt himself fainting. 'Really? i will be working for 12000$ worth post?' he thought to himself. "you are earning only 136$ in a month... so let's keep this, the same way." Jungkook said casually and taehyung felt himself getting lost. He understood by now, what jungkook meant and how it would pay off his debt or whatever... Jungkook called it.

"so, Kim Taehyung... what do you say?" Jungkook asked with a smug look, he was sure, all was done. He was sure, Taehyung would not reject it.

"I.. Agree Sir, Mr. Jeon"

"huh...nuh, you call me Sir, Not Mr. Jeon, got it Mr. Kim Taehyung?" And taehyung nodded wordlessly.

"good, why not start your job by doing the first task of taking my shirt off?" Jungkook said and taehyung felt his legs giving up.

* * * To be Continued * * *

Let me know what do you think about it please.