Chapter 2

Taehyung could feel the change, it was bare minimum but something had changed since the day they had performed that quiet unique street/Road dance for an advertisement. He felt being watched. He felt like there was someone following him 24/7. But he couldn't be sure.

He was no body. He was absolutely no one to get someone follow him or worst, earn a stalker. He was a simple boy, doing two part time jobs and taking a little work gigs from here and there. His life was quite boring yet peaceful.

"The address is the main building of JJ." One of his co-workers told him and Taehyung took the box, containing food and drinks. He was doing his second part time job of delivery boy. It was his last order and his shift will end within an hour.

He hummed a little song and drove to the address given to him.

Unknown to him, someone was waiting for him impatiently at JJ. main headquarters.

* * *

Jeon Jungkook kept reading the mail sent to him while still getting update on his little doll, the way he liked to call. He came to know many things about the little dancer in these three weeks. Just how hardworking he was. How his dream was to become a singer. How his dream shattered, how he was fighting with his bills and daily life expenses along his two friends.

He didn't understand why he wanted to get to know about Taehyung at first. He was just a little simple guy leading a simple boring life. But his mind continued to play the scene which happened three weeks ago on that road. The moment that red jacketed little male came and posed in front his car, was the moment, Jungkook decided he wanted to own the little guy.

He was never patient enough. Immediately asking his man to search about the little dancer. Reading about him and looking at the different pictures his men captured for hours.

He didn't get his own mind and heart. He didn't get his own growing obsession with the boy. He just wanted to see the boy in front of him. He wondered how he would look at him. How Taehyung will react when Jungkook will offer him what he was planning to offer.

He wondered how he will look beside him, sitting Infront of him all the time, so Jungkook could keep looking at his beautiful innocent face.

Jungkook groaned and checked the time, 'a few more minutes!' He internally sighed and checked the footage of CCTV installed on the main door of the building. And his eyes perked up when taehyung's delivery bike was spotted.

"Perfect" he mumbled when he saw Taehyung asking the receptionist about where to take the food. Jungkook immediately stood up, taking his coat from the seat, he came out if his office. He had it all planned.

His three guards and assistant started to walk beside him as soon as he came out of his office room. His strides had a little jolt in them.

Like an excited child about to get his favorite candy.

He could see Taehyung coming towards the planned destination. Just a few more steps and......

"Ouch" the bump was perfect. Taehyung was sprawled across the floor with the food and drinks and some of them were thrown over the shirt Jungkook was wearing. Taehyung scrambled to stand up and bowed 90°. "I... I am re...really sorry sir. Please.... Let me... Let me....cl-" but he was cut off by a loud feminine voice.

"Are you dumb? Do you have buttons instead of eyes?" She yelled and Jungkook, for the first time ever after hiring her felt her voice annoying. Taehyung bowed again. Jungkook's guards also took a few strides forward to stand Infront of Jungkook. Taehyung kept bowing and apologizing. His left fist tightly held a little handkerchief.

"Sorry.... Please sir... I apologize" Taehyung was close to tears. He didn't know who he bumped into but he was sure, whoever was it, it was someone important to have guards and an assistant. "Stop" the calm and cold voice stopped the commotion.

"What's your name?" Jungkook intentionally asked the delivery boy and Taehyung timidly replied with a shaky "Taehyung .... Sir" "Do you know what you just did?" Jungkook asked with the same tone and Taehyung bowed again. "I.... I am so...sorry sir. I am sor....sorry..I will.... I will p-" but he was cut off by Jungkook again.

"Follow me" and Taehyung knew he was doomed.

* * *

"I was going to such an important meeting and now I can't go because first, I am thirty minutes late and second, my favorite suit is ruined" Jungkook let out with a sigh and Taehyung trembled and big his bottom lip to not to let any whimper out. He was not unknown to the attitude and mechanism of aristocrats. He didn't know what to do. He had apologized again and again. He had tried to offer to pay but.....

How can he arrange 51,200$ for the suit, he just ruined with the cola drinks and burger?

And now, he was standing in the middle of the office, with his head hanging low, his shoulders slumped and whimpers threatening to come out of his lips. He knew he was doomed.

"I.... I...." He was unable to make the words. Jungkook finally took the pity on poor boy and stood Infront of him. He had changed into a casual shirt and pants but Taehyung knew, this casual attire was more then worth of his whole life's sallery.

"I am sorry. Please..... Fo...forgive me. Gi...give me a ch...chance. I will... I will pay you back some how..... Ple....please don't co...complain to m-" but Taehyung's rambling was cut short when his chin was lifted up.

Jungkook sucked a heath breath in when he saw tearful eyes of Taehyung, his nose red with holding his tears in, face morphed into utter sadness and worry. His lips trembling and hands shaking..... He was doing something to Jungkook.

Jungkook felt a sick pleasure taking over his body when he saw how Taehyung came crumbling down. How he was showing his vulnerability and before jungkook's mind could go further south, he let out a calm "shhh.... Why are you crying hmm?" Jungkook asked.

"You don't need to pay...." Jungkook wiped taehyung's tears which escaped his eyes and caressed his cheek with his thumb.

"I have an offer for you. Accept it and forget whatever happened today"

And taehyung didn't get good feeling about it.

* * * To be Continued* * *