|•Section 1•|

Sup, here's thing you need to know:
-author and y/n pov only
-bits of cussing
-your already on BC Sol (top-tier team)
..yah I think that's it
also e/c eye color f/c favorite color
h/c hair color h/s hair style b/n bey name f/s/b-favorite singer/band
|• •|
Author POV:
ring....... ring.....
"Eurghh" You say reaching your left hand over to hit stop on your phone. Once the alarm stops, you put you hands under you pushing you up while you swing your legs over to the edge of the bed. Your feet hit the floor as you get shivers from the chilly rug below. You start to rub your eyes in tiredness because of how bad you slept. From the other bed next to yours, you see your roommate starting to wake up. Your roommate is Free De La Hoya, of course. On y/n's world they are absolute enemies. Y/n finds him annoying, babyish, an absolute b*tch, and effortlessly perfect for being the number one blader in the world.(since he often skips training at BC Sol) "Y/n, please don't ever set a bloody alarm that loud AGAIN!" Free said furious that he couldn't get his beauty sleep. It sounded more like a mumble because his head was in his pillow. You snickered at him and say your sorry sarcastically. Free was now sitting at a upright position too but he was slouched. Free has always acted flirty you but you were each others predators and prey. You really had no friends but you came there to train, not befriend people. Every morning you always thought.. Although Free might be number one, I will beat him not matter what!

|•Time skips to training-also wear whatever you please•|

Y/n POV: Free's late again, how surprising. I will train harder then yesterday. "100 launch's." Trad says to the bladders all scattered around that training grounds. I began practicing my launch with b/n (choose whatever you want) "It's still not good enough!" I say to myself frustrate with the result of the launch. "Keep you left hand steady." Free whispered into my ear as his hot breath came across my neck. "Ughh, go away Free, I don't need your help." I say while rolling my eyes. How did I not even notice him coming. Gosh, he's silent. Free left and headed for the doors of the training building. I tried what Free said just to see if he is actually right. The launch was more powerful than ever but I can't tell him that. He can't be right. It's just not fair! My facial expressions could say the same with the tense look plastered across my face.

|•Time skip to night time•|

I walked into the room victorious after battling with Valt. I see Free already in his bed looking half asleep. I decided to be nice and walk quietly or he'll strangle me to death. I was grabbing
my clothes out of the dresser and then he said "My advice worked." I looked back and saw him with his head cocked to the side and smirking. "Shut up Free." I said in return. "At least my parents are proud of me." I said smirking back. (guys, Frees parents are dead in this) Free's emotion quickly changed from bold to furious. He quickly walked up pinning me on the wall with one hand by my neck and his other hand grabbing both of my hands. "You better not speak of my parents again!" Free said angrily making the grip even tighter. "O-ok." I said barely being able to breath. He let go of my neck and my hands walking back over to his bed. He fell asleep instantly but I was laying on my bed thinking about him. I couldn't possibly, even, barely, like Free. He was a complete b*tch. But that's the worst he's ever acted around me. Should I apologize? Is he that sensitive about his parents? Is it a bad childhood trauma? Why isn't no one answering my questions?

Word count: 712
I'm trying to make this sort of short but with a lot of chapters. Based off RIVALS<3 Go check it out!