|•Section 9•|

Authors POV: Free woke up quiet early and shifted out of bed silently. The bed creaked while he was getting out, waking you up. "Free, where are you going?" You ask in a raspy, sleepy voice. Free walked out completely ignoring you at all. You were shocked but didn't care because of how early it was. For Free, he liked you but something told you him he couldn't. He was considered the "lone wolf" and he was known to walk alone. Could he really give up his name in the bey blading world for some girl? Free went to train to get y/n off his mind.
|•Time later•|
"Free? You here?" Kris looking around. "What's up?" Free said while doing push-ups. "Nothing, just checking how your stay has been so far!" Kris said with a pleasing smile. "It's been fine but can I talk to you?" Free asked. "Anytime!" Kris replied. "What's on your mind?" "Uhm, well, you know y/n?" Free said stopping and standing up. "You like her don't you?" Kris said walking over to him. "We'll I think but people won't accept of that." He said concerned. "Why?" Kris asked. It became silent fast. "Oh, I get it! Your bey reputation would break the name of walking alone." Kris said cracking Free. "Am I that see-through?" Free said jokingly. "But yah." He said sort of embarrassed. Kris didn't really know what to say. "We'll keep it a secret!" Kris said cheerfully. Free was unsure about that. Something felt off, like someone was going to find out.
|•Time skip back to dorm•|
Y/n POV:
"Sh*t, I slept great til Free sh*ting left."I groan stuffing my head into my pillow. "Wait, I slept with Free! Oh my f*cking gosh." I screamed in disbelief. How could I be so stupid! Like 2 weeks ago I hated him and now I-I slept with him! "Holy sh*t!" I say. "How could Free let himself do that anyways?" I mutter. Free would never let anyone even go near him because he so fricking anti social. "I can't tell anyone." I say gasping at the truth. "We'll you already did." Said a familiar voice. A green haired guy with a yellow streak similar to Free's came out of the shadows. "Silas? What the actual f*ck are you doing!" I scream. Gosh he can be scary sometimes. Wait, did he h-hear that. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t! "Silas, please don't tell anyone." I beg. "Ha! And why should I do that?" He replied smirking an evil sort of smirk. "Please just don't!" I plead. "I would do anything!" I say. I couldn't let anyone know of this. Especially Shasa knowing her love for Free is out of the roof tops. "Anything?" he asks. "Yah but no dumb ideas dude!" I reply hoping it's not something dumb and embarrassing. "Fine, tell Free you don't like him!" He demands with a wicked tone and laugh. How could I? I mean he doesn't really know I like him right? So what's the big deal? "Fine." I say turning my head away from the direction his is in.
|•Time skip to LaTeR•|
"Free! Are you feeling any better?" I say running up to Free. "Yah actually, anyways I'm quite glad you came. I have to tell you something." He said blushing a bit. I couldn't help myself but the news I was going to bring quickly wiped the sign of love away. "Uh, yah, me too." I add nervously. "You go ahead first." He says insisting I tell him. I can't do this! This is a fricking heart breaker. How could I ever bear these news to him? It stood silent for a minute about as I finally blurted out. "I can't like you, I mean I don't like you." I say correcting my error. Everything felt frozen again. Frees face turned pale and he was horrified of the saying. The air turned crisp and it got cold almost. I suddenly hugged him out of sorrow and left immediately after. I could see out of the corner of my eye his heart burning and shattering to a million pieces. "It's for the best." I whispered. "Well done." A voice said from behind a wall. "Silas, you've got to be kidding me! How could I ever listen to you!" I yell but not loud enough for Free to hear. I stood there as he was smiling sinfully. I could tell he was satisfied with the result but I for one was not. I need to make it up to him.
|•Time skip to evening(more like night)•|
"Hello?" I say into the dark of the empty dorm. "Free show yourself!" I demand into the darkness. Where is he! I walked out closing the dorm room door and headed towards the forest. I could hear crickets and leaves rustling through the wind. The forest was desolate and empty. "Free!" I shored cupping my hands around my mouth to make the sound louder. Dude I'm seriously worried for him! "Free!" I repeat hoping for an answer. There was no reply and no one to be seen. It was quite late already and my body was to numb to walk back. I lay on a tree stump with a mossy area that seemed to be soft to crash for the night.

Word count: 904