|•Section 6•|

Author POV: You woke up in coldness with a thin blanket covering you. "Sheesh it cold." You say brining your hands to wrap around you. As you were trying to wrap your self up with your arms, you accidentally hit your right hand on the ledge of the bed(more like a hospital bed if you know what I mean) You look at your hand and see it wrapped in a mesh white cloth. You could see red spots through the cloth relaxing your hand must have been bleeding. "Sh*t, I forgot about what happened." You say to yourself quietly. "Wait, how did  I get here?" You question remembering what happened and how you fell asleep on the wall. "Free took you." A voice said as a shadow entered the room. The shadow appeared to be Kris as she had a smile on her face. "W-what, really?" You question in full shock. Why would he do that, for me? You think to yourself. "Yah, he said he found you laying on the floor." Kris said concerned. Kris was extremely worried for you because you were the second best blader on the team. BC Sol couldn't afford to lose knowing that team battles are coming up. Also, BC Sol was hosting them so they couldn't be an embarrassment to the world of beybladers watching. "Get better soon!" Kris said changing her mood to cheerful. She walked out and turned the corner sharply. But she didn't really leave. You could over hear her talking to someone but who? Knowing that you can still walk, you hopped out of the bed and peered behind the door. Kris was talking to Free. (you guessed it)You couldn't hear that well but you heard them say "Kris, I don't want to leave but it's at must it will make me better." Free muttered. "F-Free, you can't please." Kris said as you could feel tell tears were probably forming down in her eyes. "Kris, let's talk at your office." Free said changing the subject. Free could feel you ease dropping on their conversation and wanted to tell Kris something important.
|• Time skip to Kris's office•|
"Y-you really want to leave?" Kris said wiping her eyes with a handkerchief. "It will make me stronger." Free said with no emotion. Kris was truly heartbroken by the news. "We'll I won't stop you." Kris said. Free on the other hand, was also heartbroken. He started to develop something such as feelings for y/n but he couldn't. He was the prodigious lone wolf. He couldn't have y/n get in his way and he can't even think about liking y/n. Free walked out and went back to his dorm to collect his belongings. He packed his stuff neatly until he heard something. The door creaked open with y/n standing in the opening. "Your really leaving aren't you." You say. You weren't exactly well sad but not happy. For some reason you seemed to not enjoy that he's leaving. You won't have anyone to motivate you to work harder. You won't have anyone to compete with. You won't have anyone to get mad at. You were quite startled by the fact of all those statements being true. "Yah I'm leaving" Free said not looking up. "You finally get your own room." Free said staring to laugh at his own joke a bit. Free was letting his guard down but he couldn't. He felt sorrow that he started to finally start opening up to you but he had to leave. He would miss you as much as you'd miss him. But you do get your own room finally! Ok ok, back to the sad part. Free finished packing his stuff and left silently nudging  your shoulder as he walked out.

Y/n POV: "Finally! My own room!" I say in relief. "Also! Number one blader on the team!" I also say to myself falling onto my bed. My hands were stretched out laying like a starfish in the bed finally relaxing in silence. I looked over to the bed that was once Frees and I could feel my face change. I was grinning before but it changed become straighter and more dim. It was a melancholy feeling for starters. As I had my head completely lying on the side, I could see the memories flash back in my head. Even when we were in the junior leagues.
~memory~
"Free, how are you soooo good?" I groan. "Change your stance, it's not balanced." Free replied. "Ok thanks!" I say joyfully. (This was when you guys were like 8)
~real time~
"Oh how he's always been better that me." I say sighing. I could see a small corner of parchment working the bed though. It strikes my eye. "What is this weird parchment paper?" I grab the paper not even looking at it and sprint out the door. "Free! You might have forgot something!" I yell down the hallway trying to see if he's anywhere near. He's gone isn't he. "Since he's not here. I guess I can look at it." I say to myself mischievously. I open the perfectly folder paper and find writing. I scan the paper seeing my name at the top.

Word count: 914
This last part reminds me of the song "Dandelions" by Ruth B of you know what I mean(also it's the beginning for the part)Check out the beginning of the song. <3