|•Section 3•|

Author POV: You woke up to your alarm going off. You slept amazing and didn't wake up once. As you we're scheduling the day out, you realized that there are Tryouts for Team Captain. They were held in 2 days time. Free has been the captain for a consecutive 2 years and your not letting him win it over this year. Free has done pretty good at the job but the BC Sol teams rankings has been dropping. Free doesn't do much as team captain because he trains by himself. No matter what, you thought to yourself. As you looked over, Free wasn't in his bed. Your eyes shot open in shock as he normally sleeps in. You got up and got changed into a comfortable training outfit to train harder than ever. The tryouts were based off the best blader. Although Free is the best blader, if you beat him he won't lose the ranking because it's not a title match. No matter what. You went to the training grounds and did that hardest workout ever. You walkways train the hardest but this one seemed to push your limits even more. "250 launch's, 500 push-ups, 500 crunches" You say to yourself planning the workout.

Y/n POV: "250 launch's, 500 push-ups, and 500 crunches." I say to myself pleased with my workout plan. Just as I was about to start, I hear my name. "Y/n, wanna train together?" Free says from behind you. He tilted his head as usual which I want to know why he does that. It gives me anxiety sometimes. "You can try to beat me for tryouts?" He concludes saying giving me the opportunity to learn his every move. "Sure." I say queasily. Why would he ask me? I absolutely despise and he does too. He started running towards the forest where he usually practices. I start to run to but he was extremely fast. "Holy crap, he can run!" I say to myself impressed by his speed. Once we arrived, it was an old bey stadium, a small pond, and a plot of trees.(knowing that it's a forest) He started towards a little grassy island patch on the water and sat down in a calming position. What is he doing? Is he, meditating? You've got to be kidding me! I can here for this? "Come." He said sounding bored as usual. I walked towards him sitting next to him, trying to copy his position. (Kinda like Hyuga and Hikaru in surge)  This is so boring. I opened my eyes looking at Free sitting perfectly still. I could fall asleep doing this. Freeeee! I waved my hand in front of his face trying to get his attention. He has got to be sleeping. "Look in the beyond." He said calmly with his eyes closed still. I sat back down trying to go into the "beyond". Like that's actually real. Focus y/n, focussss. I opened my eyes seeing some sort of galaxy looking thing. "Woah, am I in the beyond?" I ask myself in the meditation state of mind. "Wait, Free? Where are you?" I said confused. I opened my real eyes and Free was, gone? "Free?" I yell confused if he just asked me to come so he can leave me here. I look around to see if Free was near. "Over here!" He called from behind me. He was doing pull-ups on a tree branch. "H-how do you get up there?" I ask super confused. This is some odd training.

|•After getting on the tree•|

I started to do pull-ups. Slowly. I looked over to see Free doing them fricking EFFORTLESSLY. He literally invited me to embarrass me. He jumped down to check how I was doing, bad of course. I tried going for a 6th but my hand slipped. I land softly falling into Frees arms. (you guessed it) I looked up moving the hair from my face seeing him smirking down at me. (also this was the bridal style carry) "Put me down!" I demand. This was super awkward. He put me down as I got to my feet. "I didn't need you to catch me!" I say post off that I hate him. "Would I just let you fall?" Free said snottier than ever while still smirking. "I'd rather fall in the floor than your arms." I say brushing my clothes off of a few pieces of bark that flew off. "Can we battle yet?" I say switching the subject. This honestly felt like a waste of time. "Sure." Free said walking over to the old bey stadium. 

|•Time skip to night-you lost all the battle's but not by much-•|

*your in bed attempting to fall asleep*
Free has very interesting ways of training. Like meditation? Where in the world did he learn to train that way? How is it even considered training? Is that why he alw-*falls asleep*

Word count: 846

I don't want to get into action yet... just a few more parts of dialogue:)