Chapter 2 : First classes

Hazel pov

Today is the day. I am going to my new school : Step up. I am so fking excited.

Also hoping i dont run into Leo or Lucas. I just want a normal day.

Thats probably not gonna happen. But i still hope it does.

My bags are packed and just when i am about to start walking down the stairs with my bags. I hear someone walking through the door. Isnt mom already inside?

But then i see Jack. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Here to help you lil sis."

That stupid name.

"Dont call me that." I said with an angry voice. He started smirking. I was going to rip that smirk right off his face.

But he was gonna bring me to the academy because he wanted to help mom out.

I was happy that mom didnt have to drive me there because it was very far away from our home and mom needed a break.

Me and my brother said our goodbyes and put the bags in the car. We got in the car. It was a 3 hour drive so this was gonna take a while.

After 2 hours we decided to eat something. I was craving for a sandwich.

When we got our food we walked back to the car. He asked me "You really dont mind that your going to see Lucas?"

I notice i keep trying to ignore that.

"Its not like i am excited to see him. But if i was you i would keep your best friend atleast 30 feet away from me. If i see that dickhead i might decide break his nose." He started laughing but i was dead serious. I already thought about it multiple times.

"Stop bringing it up."

"Okay, okay."

We arrived and i saw this beautiful white building with lots of people infront of it.

It had big windows, big garden it was huge. The garden was full of colorful flowers. They were beautiful. I could certainly do my morning runs here.

This whole situation felt like i was living my dream.

We parked the car and took the bags with us. Jack told that i first need to check into my dormroom. So i did.

I got the key from dormroom 204. I am curious what my roommate is gonna be like.

We got to the 2nd floor. 200, 201, 202, 203 and finally 204. My brother was q astill behind me when i unlock the door and i see two girls sitting on the left bed.

One had straight brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing baggy clothes and a cap. The other had curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing a pink tanktop and flare jeans. She also wore gold jewelry. Which complemented her skin beautifully.

They looked at me. My brother puts the bags down. "Well i will leave you be. My dormroom is 157 if you need anything." Then he left.

The two girl came up to me. The one with the cap said "Hey, i am Grace your new roommate and is my friend Madison."

"Hey im Hazel."

We talked little. It was easy to talk to them. It was nice.

"My ex goes this school too." "Did it end well?"

"If punching him until he needed stitches is a good break up." They looked at like i was crazy. I dont blame them.

Grace spoke up "I knew you were cool." We all laughed.

Its a few hours later since i first arrived here. Us three got already very close and decided to eat lunch together.

They filled me in on all the tea happening here. They promised a tour after lunch. We sat down with our food.

I felt there was a table of girls staring at me. Aspecialy this one girl. She looked like she was the leader of the table.

It was not a nice stare. It was a bitchy stare. I asked the girls who she was and they said her name was Hannah. They said she was kind of the populair girl. And just thinks she can get away with everthing.

You know the mean rich populair girl in teenmovies. Hannah was that girl.

Grace said she had the feeling of always wanting to punch her.

I share that feeling.

When we were done eating. We walked by the table where Hannah was sitting. She raised her middle finger to tuck her hair behind her ear as she grinned at me.

I know it was meant for me. Calm Hazel its nothing she is just trying to piss you off.

I just couldnt hold back. I had to show this girl what her place was.

Without thinking to much i grabbed her hair and pulled it down. Her head now So that she was looking right at me. When those blue eyes looked at me i could see that she was suprised. "Do that again and see what happens."

Suddenly i felt someone pulling me back.

Jack. Stupid brother. "Already causing trouble?" I let go off her hair not wanting to be expelled on day 1.

I walked away from her not looking her in the eye once more. Because if i see her face again i might do some damage to it.

Madison amd Grace showed me around floor 1. Floor 2 seemed unnecessary because only students from the second year and above were allowed to come there.

It was so big. And the dancing rooms were even more beautiful than i imagined. I was so excited to dance here tomorrow.

♡◇♡◇♡

I wake up because my alarm clock was ringing loudly. I look over to Grace who covered her ears at the sound. "Im sorry." I mouthed while looking at the time on my phone.

Its 6.30, way too early in the morning. But i had to get up.

My first class starts at 8.30 and no i dont take 2 hours to get ready. But i wanted to go for a little run in the garden.

The garden was very peaceful. The perfect place to take my mind of things.

My first class was the introduction of the school it was very boring but i tried to pay attention.

My second class was finally ballet. I was so excited and started warming up. I didnt really talked to anyone.

Then the teacher came in.

"I hope your all warmed up by now. First were gonna do some basic pratice. Everyone get in positions." She had a stern voice.

Everyone searched for a spot.

We started with barre exercises. Almost everbody could follow. 

Then some centre exercises. This was very easy to me but some people really struggled with it. They tried not to show it but i saw them struggle.

Then she announces "I want to know how far you all are in your dancing so tomorrow i want to see a short routine about 2 minutes from every one of you. This routine you must make yourself. And you have another hour to practice for it here in this lesson and ofcourse the dancerooms will be open for you to pratice. 8pm the rooms close. Succes."

Normally i dont really make routines myself. I find them less fun because i cant really express the emotions in dance as good.

But i can do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

What do we think of Hannah? And how about our new friends, Madison and Grace? She also had her first classes in this chapter. I am so excited to write chapter 3 !! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!<3 XXX thatbl0ndwrit3rr