Chapter 5 : Meeting hell

⚠️NEW BOOK COVER!!⚠️

What do you guys think of the new book cover?

Hazels pov

Here i am with the new schedule in my hand. Grace on my left and Madison on my right. They were helping me to find my classes.

Sadly Madi was not in the same class at me. But its fine.

I was on a new floor. I have never been here before. All the classes i had been in were on the first floor. The second floor was way more elegant.

The corridor the first floor had a plain grey floor. The walls w
ere half red- a deep kind of red- and half white. Ceiling was brown wood. Lots of giant windows.

It was beautiful but nothing like this floor. Maybe this floor was just more my taste.

But i think the corridor i was walking in right now was more stylish, more chic. The white floor with streaks of the shiny gold. The walls were a mix if gold, white and a little bit of black that fitted just great. Oh and that ceiling with  white gold paintings. Pure art.

While i was in my own mind Madison shook me out of it. " Were almost there 121, right?" I looked at my schedule 'Ballet class | 9.30 | Floor 2 room 21 (121) ' Yep that must be it. "Yeah room 121."

Grace left because she needed to get to her classes.

Madi and i were standing infront of room 121. Everyone was probably in already. I was not really late. But presumably most people were already warming up.

Madi left. So now i was standing infront of the door alone. I put my thoughs aside and walk in.

The room was massive. Again gigantic windows that looked over the rest of the city. They must love big windows. The room had the same theme as the hallway. But this time the floor was made out of wood. Light colored wood. One big mirror on my left and one on my right. Barres standing on the sides of the room. I looked up to see a balletpair in gold on the ceiling.

While i was admiring the room. I heard a annoying recognizable voice. "What are you doing here?"

You know those high annoying voices in movies that all the populair girls have? Yeah that would perfectly decribe her voice. Hannahs voice.

Just perfect that she is in my class.

"I am here to ride horses. What about you?" I say in a sarcastic voice. Turing my body towards hers.

She is wearing all pink. Not really suprising if you ask me. Two girls standing behind her. One right, one left giving me a dirty look matching the one on Hannahs face.

"Whatever. " She said right before walking away. Her minions following her like dogs.

I quicky started to warm up. I had lost alot of time after all. After doing some stretches the teacher spoke up.

"Hello everyone, i am hoping you are all done with the warm ups. Otherwise youre out if luck because we are starting." She had a stern voice.

I feel like that is an element for ballet teachers. Stern voices.

She was a woman looking like she was in her mid 30s. She had brown hair that was put up in a bun. Black leggings with a pink long sleeve shirt.

"Oh before we start we have a new student in our class." She leafed through the papers in her hand. "Hazel Raven Gray please come forward." She spoke.

I walked forward. Standing next to her. Not nervous at all. The nervous stage was over now.

"Please introduce yourself." Well i thought this would be over after middle school but i guess not.

Just when i was about to speak up someone walked through the door. Someone that i hoped i would never see.

Did you guess already? Goddam Leo. Fucking Leo Ford Hayes Dawson.

Dark brown hair falling over his forehead. His light blue eyes. His sharp jawline. Just him made

He looked at me. Like he was trying to figure out who i was. I must admit i did change alot this year.

But then expression changed. He remembered. And a annoyed expression    flashing over him.

Well guess what asshole i am just as happy to see you.

Why did he have to be here. Why? Why the fuck?

Our gazes were still locked. That was until the teacher spoke. I quickly looked away to the big window in the back of the room.

Might be wierd but when i was looking at him i felt like i could not look away. Like my gaze was just glued to his.

I looked away. Not needing to see his face any longer.

After that teacher scolded him for being late. And i was back at the introducing part. Once again something happend that shocked me.

Leo walking towards Hannah and kissing her was not totally unexpected- i mean they do have matching energy- but it still was a little bit of a shock.

But i tried to act that it wasnt a shock to me at all. "I am Hazel, 18 years old and i do ballet." Really i am not that boring but i am not gonna tell my entire life story here.

Walking past Leo to my spot i spoke up loud enough for him to hear "Thought you needed to be talented to be here, guess not."

I ignored him for the rest of the lesson. The teacher said that monday there is going to be a big announcement.

She was really looking excited so i am really curious. But i will have to wait for monday sadly.

Me and waiting are like me and Leo. Only hatred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

Short chapter but everthing that i could do to get this chapter out. It might have some grammar mistakes because i did not have time to check. I know i am late but i still had lots of tests. But enough about that. What do you think of Hazel finally meeting Leo? I assure you now things will get more interesting. Does anyone have a nickname for Grace cause i have been trying to find one but nothing really fits. All ideas are welcome. Anyways hope u enjoyed!<33 XXX thatbl0ndwrit3rr