Chapter 11 | Resignation

453 John F. Kennedy Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Wednesday, October 12, 2023

863 Independence Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Katika Company

Subject: Resignation Letter

Mr. Woodford,

By means of this letter, which I am addressing to you today, I inform you of my resignation from Katika Company as Chief Operating Officer.

In accordance with professional practices establishing a notice period of two weeks from the submission of the resignation letter, I have chosen not to prolong my stay within the company and will be departing definitively on Thursday, October 13, 2023.

I leave the company with a sense of unfinished business deep within me, as I have not been able to leave my mark on the company's DNA.

In the spirit of clarity and unequivocal honesty, I inform you that my departure is based on an obvious rationale related to the project voted upon in the Board of Directors meeting on Tuesday, October 11, 2023, which I neither wish to participate in nor be an internal spectator of.

We do not have the right to jeopardize public health or tarnish the honor of the Katika name. My personal values and principles forbid me from being an accomplice to any ignominy.

I request your action to take all necessary measures regarding the processing of my resignation as well as any obligatory administrative formalities in order to finalize my departure.

Please accept, Mr. CEO, my respectful and distinguished regards,

John Andrew KATIKA