Chris's surprise

Chris has been with the bsaa for years and fought evil in all forms relentless

Chris has been with the bsaa for years and fought evil in all forms relentless. But it was starting to get to him...he started to change and the others could see it, it was hard to explain but he wasn't the man they all knew...that is until one day something happened that changed his life and himself.. some times all it takes is one event or person to change things for the better and to make you see things differently...

.....

Our story begins one day(or in this case nightime) in Germany 🇩🇪 when Chris and his team along with Rebecca received info on a new project that was supposed to be a rumor to scare the public but the rumors were just that rumors no one found proof for years until now.
Rebecca was give a flash drive that contained information on every virus known to them but there was also information about human testing that worried her, but unfortunately that part was encrypted and they had the team working on it which is why the team was in Germany. Chris and Jill had split up for this one she stayed behind to relay more of the encrypted data to the team, Leon said he would meet them in Germany when he was finished with his mission, Leon knew about Chris and what was going on with him so of course he wanted to be there just in case something happened.
Chris and Leon were best friends like brothers especially after everything they've been through over the years with all the battles of the viruses they know when one or the other is different or something is wrong.

Leon knew Chris was different for a long while now and has been worried that Chris had become cold to everyone and everything, that all he wanted was to stop the ones that have been creating the viruses instead of saving the innocent lives.

They reached the warehouse where the intel said the project was, they snuck in with minimal resistance thankfully but it was escaping and destroying the facility that was going to be the hardest part, especially since it was a well armed and protected area. What was so special about this project that they kept it so far away and so protected? No one knew but they were ready to whatever was necessary to destroy it so they could these viruses hopefully once and for all.

They found the lab finally it was one of the biggest they had ever seen and it had cryogenic tubes everywhere at least 100 that they could see..except one was empty and they saw a test chamber was In use and they was a body of a woman laying on a gurney, she looked to be in a deep sleep, not moving, her vitals were strong and she seemed healthy.
Rebecca looked at the charts while Leon and the others looked through the computers to see what this research and project was all about.
Chris walked around looking at the different cyrochambers and saw many different people of different ages, sizes, shapes, races even ones that had health issues and injuries and deformities. They had almost one of every person in the world right here in the lab like a United Nations laboratory in a sense, which angered Chris knowing that no one is safe and he just wanted all this to end, his thoughts were interrupted when the female patient on the table woke up and took off running past him, she was so scared she just wanted to escape, Chris ran after her intending to kill her he finally got her cornered and ready to shoot until he looked in her eyes and saw something he had forgotten due to all this. He saw her fear yes but he also saw that she was innocent and had no idea what was going on.
He lowered his rifle and said "hey hey it's ok. My names is Chris Redfield of the BSAA and I'm here to help you and everyone here, we've come to save you all from the people who kidnapped and held you here." She broke down and cried he ran to her to hold her as she was going to her knees and she mumbled "thank you" through her sobbing.

Leon and Rebecca caught to them and we shocked but relieved that Chris was his old self again, the woman patient didn't want to let go of Chris she was so scared but felt safe with him(well part of her did cause he didn't shoot her and didn't drag her back to the room with the gurney) Chris took her to the laboratory and sat her on a chair while Rebecca tried to  get her to talk and was trying to figured out what they were doing with all these people.

Since the lab was cleared they called in the BSAA and the DSA to come and help moves all this to a special hidden facility Rebecca helped create so as to protect those that have been experimented on in hopes to help them and find cures for the viruses. It took a month to move everything to the Facility but in that time you had learned you could trust Rebecca, Chris, Leon, Claire, Jill and the BSAA as they tried to help you and the others that were in the lab.
Everyone else was easy to cure and send home but you were different and Rebecca was frustrated that she couldn't figure out why you weren't cured yet. In the meantime Chris was watching over you subtly and you had grown attached to him, but you saw he was close to Jill and didn't want to get in the way so you kept your distance and did t talk to him as much.

4months later....

Rebecca finally figured out why the antidotes didn't work on you, cause you carry all viruses from T-virus to the most recent and that's why the antidotes weren't working cause it was for only one virus not all of them. Rebecca has never seen anyone have all the viruses. Now she has to figure out how to help you....

To be continued
Tell me what you think and I may finish it.