"No one harms, my woman!"

You and Chris had been in a relationship for 5yrs and he has done so much for you and that you hadn't done much for him, that you felt like he deserved better. You came to work depressed because of this, it weighed heavily on your mind and you weren't sure what to do about it?...

Chris saw you at the end of the hallway talking to Rebecca about the virus you found on your last mission and then some girl stuff. He called out as he ran up to you, but had a puzzled look on his face, he asked if you were ok (in which you lied cause didn't want him worry or anything cause he had his own problems)you answered yes, just tired and with that he kissed your forehead then hugged you tight and told you that if something is bothering you that you could talk to him about, he was always willing to listen and help in any way he could. This always made you smile and cry some times too cause he was always there no matter what. You kissed him back and told him thank you but that it was nothing to worry about, you were just tired. He didn't quite believe that but he didn't push cause he knew you would tell him when you were ready and with that he said he had to go train some new recuits(after all he was the B.S.A.A.'s golden boy, as Leon referred to him)they usual had him train the newbies) he kissed you again and went off to the recuits. You went to the briefing room to get the Intel on your next mission. Your team consisted of Trevor MacGyver(your tech), Tia Nolan (your second and Medic) Lucas Ross (your pilot and driver) and Teyla Ross (your Gunner and Navigator)and yes Lucas's fertunal twin sister) she kept him in line a lot when he started at the B.S.A.A. but has improved so much and they basically became your family cause you all have worked together for 5yrs now and they called the team Wolf Warriors.

Your teams mission was to do recon in south of Ireland, word was there was a small village that was showing signs of having the G-virus but it was unclear, so it was your teams mission to check the area and for survivors, take samples for Rebecca and see if anyone knows who started this and when.

You left late that evening for the mission and surprisingly you were able to neutralize the virus quick before it spread and got worse. You headed back to base and was met by a stranger who seemed very full of him just by the way he was acting, he only greet the girls of the team which proved he was arrogant. You, Tia and Teyla didn't like the way he was flirting plus you and Teyla had boyfriends (Teyla was dating Piers Niven of Chris's team)and Tia had a thing for 6 foot Blondes that had medium builds(a.k.a muscles) but this was as tall as you ladies(which averaged around 5"5'-5"7') and was not quite medium build, more of a slim and small muscles. You all left him to eat your dust as you all headed to the ladies locker rooms to clean up, what none of you knew was he secretly following all of you. All the other female officers and agents had left leaving you and Teyla alone in the locker room(or so you thought)Teyla had just gotten finished dressing and you were almost done(just needed your t-shirt)when Teyla sighed angrily and said she forgot her shampoo and conditiner, she was so mad she forgot them and mad she forgot which shower she had left them in. You told her you'd wait for her to find them.(you had to get your boots on anyway and was going to make sure you two were the only ones left cause you didn't like leaving anyone alone.) She smiled and went to go find them.

While you finished getting your boots on and was about to your spot check of the locker room, you heard a strange low sound, you didn't recognize it, you stopped and looked around to see what made the sound. You couldn't see anything and it seemed to have stopped, but you still grabbed the knife hidden in your boot(that Chris gave you for protection) and kept in hidden in your hand as you went to continue with your spot check. Then you heard it again but this time you didn't get to turn around to check, before you could react, you were thrown against the wall and pinned, you headbutted who ever pinned you and ran for the door but got knocked down from behind which made you scream in pain. You got pulled then flipped over and pinned again this time you looked at your attacker, it was the that flirtatious creepy that meet you and your team in the garage, he was angry with you for hitting him but he still wanted to have his way with you, but you weren't going to give up without a fight, you used your legs to kick and screamed at the top of your lungs, tried headbutting him again, but this time he got you pinned good. You struggled and struggled, but with no luck you couldn't get free this time, but just as you went to scream, the guy was ripped off you and thrown across the room against other wall. You looked to see Chris picking up the guy and pin him against the wall and told him angerly "NO ONE HARMS MY WOMAN! GOT IT?!" the guy shook his head vigorous and Chris dropped him and he ran out, Chris was at you side instantly then Teyla turned a corner in the locker rooms and came up to you both. Both asked if you were ok and if you were hurt? You told them you were fine and just wanted to go home. Teyla said "Oh no! You are going to report the creep first then she'll take you to dinner and then home." You rolled your eyes at her and told her that you were fine and you figured they do nothing about it cause it would be your word against his. Chris grabbed your chin and turn you to face him and told you to go report the coward, so he would be on record in case he tried again with you or someone else. You lowered your gaze and then said "ok, I will". Both smiled and helped you up, but you told Teyla to go ahead and go home cause you didn't want to go out anywhere. She was about to retaliate till she saw Chris shake his head no and she backed off but asked you to let her know what happens, with that you smile and hug her good bye as Chris walks you to the directors office.

You stopped and looked at Chris to ask him something but you were afraid to ask...he looked at you and asked what was wrong? You hesitated, looked away from him and backed away from him, shying away. He looked concerned and asked if he did something wrong? You told him no it wasn't him...it was you...
He looked confused and asked "what do you mean? You looked up at him with tears in your eyes saying he deserved someone better then you, someone more worth it, someone he had more of a connection with and didn't deserve someone who was so horribly flawed. You looked away silently crying........
Then you felt your turn back and then a great big kiss! You blinked in surprise and tried to pull away but Chris wouldn't let go, then eventually you gave in and wrapped your arms around his neck as you kissed him back, you couldn't help but start crying again but this time happy tears.

He pulled away and looked you in eyes and said"you are perfect just the way you are, flaws, quarks and all, that the woman I fell in love with." You jumped in his arms and hugged him so tight then whispered in his ear;"I love you Chris Redfield with all my heart, and soul no matter what." He smiled and said "good cause I have a question for you" you looked at him puzzled until he got down on one knee and pulled out a little green box. You eyes grew as big as saucers because you had a feeling what he was doing and you felt yourself about to squeal in excitement. He opened the to reveal a set of rings

then asked "would you (y/n) do me the honor of marrying me?" you gave him the biggest smile a person can give and leapted into his arms saying "yes, yes, yes! With all my heart yes!" you nearly knocked him over but he caught himself and you then s...

then asked "would you (y/n) do me the honor of marrying me?" you gave him the biggest smile a person can give and leapted into his arms saying "yes, yes, yes! With all my heart yes!" you nearly knocked him over but he caught himself and you then started laughing at your excitement. You got up and he slipped the ring on your finger and admired it and loved it(it was simple and equine, not gaudy and big and fancy.) but you asked why was there two rings? He smiled and said "this one is mine and i know its not the wedding ceremony but I'd like you to put it on anyways." you giggled as you grabbed the ring and put it on his finger, then you both looked at each other and smiled. You both were about kiss when you heard the words "finally, its about time you two got hitched." You both look to see Leon, Piers and Rebecca smiling, clapping and congratulating you both.

You looked at everyone and then at Chris which made you smile. Chris noticed and smiled then said "Now everyone will know she is my woman and mine alone." Everyone laughed and smiled as you all went out to celebrate. (after you talked to your director about what happened) Worst day turned Greatest day ever.

(I hope everyone likes it and sorry for any mistakes)