he hears you sing and loves it

You, Chris and the team had just come back from a mission and believe me it was bad but turn good in the end.
You told Chris you wanted to clean up before the debriefing and he said "Go ahead I'll tell everyone to clean up as well then go to the conference room for the debriefing, we all need to unwind after a rough mission." you smiled and thanked him then ran to the women's locker rooms to shower and change, you couldn't wait to feel the nice hot water to hit your back. You got luck and had the showers to yourself so you spent a little extra time in there.
You finished up and was getting dress, you had your phone playing music to help you relax before the debriefing. You started singing aloud knowing that no one would hear your off key singing, so you had some fun.

The song you were singing to was "Good Goodbye" by Arden Cho

🎶Time after time, they want the world from you
Leave nothing left, no choice to choose
Sign after sign, highlighting what you knew
That deep inside you're being used

[Pre-Chorus]
Even when they say, "You can trust me," but turn around and hurt me
What is it that really I lose?
Even when they say that they're for me, but go ahead and judge me
Who's the one that's playing a ruse?

[Chorus]
It's a good goodbye
To all of the lies
It's a good goodbye
There's no more tries
It's a good, good life
'Cause I'm on the rise
It's a good goodbye
It's a good goodbye
It's a good goodbye

[Verse 2]
By now they see that I've been moving on
Come back as if they've been there all along
Here's to the ones who always kept me strong
And now I know where I belong

[Pre-Chorus]
'Cause even when they say, "You can trust me," but turn around and hurt me
What is it that really I lose?
Even when they say that they're for me, but go ahead and judge me
Who's the one that's playing a ruse?

[Chorus]
It's a good goodbye
To all of the lies
It's a good goodbye
There's no more tries
It's a good, good life
'Cause I'm on the rise
It's a good goodbye
It's a good goodbye
It's a good goodbye

[Bridge]
I tried to hold on for ten years too long
Nothing's a waste, it wasn't wrong
No more holding back, I'm setting me free
The sweetest goodbye, it starts with me

[Outro]
(Good goodbye)
It starts with me
(Good goodbye)
It's starts with me
(Good goodbye)
You will see🎶

You were finished getting changed and was heading out when you bumped into a hard object which turns out to be a person which was actually Chris, you stumbled back a little but he caught you before you could fall, you both had an romantically  awkward moment of staring into each others eyes but you broke it off when you apologized for bumping into him cause didn't expect anyone to be there.
He smiled and chuckled as he replied "no need to apologize, I was just coming to look for you cause usual you're the first one done and waiting on everyone else." you were shocked he knew that fact and embarrassed a little, you explained that you were enjoying the hot shower after the rough mission and apologized for being late. He smiled while saying "no you're not late, I was just worried about you." you felt the heat rise to your cheeks but shook it off and changed the subject by saying "we better get the conference room before everyone gets impatient." he shook his head in agreement with a sly smile on his face which almost made you ask him what was he smiling at, but you decided to concentrate on getting to the debriefing, but on the way to the room Chris asked "what was the name of that song you were singing in the locker room? " Your eyes grew as big as softballs when you found out someone did hear you and of all people it had to be Chris(you have had a huge crush on Chris for a few years now but never said anything to him cause you always assumed he had a girlfriend since he never flirted with any of the women at work or the ones that flirted with him, he never flirted back. And plus he was always hanging around Jill so you also assumed she was his girlfriend) told him it wasn't you singing it was something playing on the radio in the locker room. He stopped you just a few rooms from the conference room and said" don't lie, I know you voice wither you're talking or singing, so don't give me that bull story of the radio. What song were you singing?" he persisted.
You looked down and apologized for lying and told him the name of the song...you were so afraid to look him the face, so just stared down at your boots. But then you felt your head being lifted up, Chris made you look at him and he said "you have a beautiful voice, even if you don't think you do, I think you do, so don't you ever stop singing no matter what anyone says. Got it?" you nodded and he smiled then said something you never expected "that's my girl, come on lets get this briefing done then I want to talk with you in private."
You were both shocked and confused by his words but was a little scared of that last part, what did he want to talk about that it has to be private.
Through the entire debriefing you were nervous but did you best to be calm and pay attention to the debriefing.

After the briefing had finished you all started to leave when Chris asked you to stay back which made you nervous but everyone else teased you were saying you were in trouble and other stuff like that, but you knew it wasn't that which made you even more nervous.
Everyone had left and Chris closed the door and turned to you, he looked a little nervous and he is never nervous of anything which made you puzzled but you did your best to be calm which wasn't easy.

He finally spoke and spilled his feels out to you which were his feels for you, he was naming off everything he loved about you and when he started falling in love with you. You couldn't believe what you were hearing it that you hadn't realized he had finished and waiting for your response.
You shook it off and ran into his arms and gave him a big hug for the wonderful things he said and felt, He could help but hug and hold you, it was a dream come true for both of you. He pulled away first and gave you a long passionate kiss which  surprised you but eventually caved to the kiss.

He smiled as you both broke the kiss which made you ask him why he was smiling? He whispered in your ear saying he had been dreaming how it would be to kiss you and it was better then he dreamed, you turned beat red at his words, but in the end it turned into a wonderful relationship that made you both very happy.