Chapter 5

When he got finished taking my cloths off he started stroking his long thick dick . Then he go on his knees if front of my pussy then he started eating he out . I was a moaning mess , his tongue felt so good in my hole while he pinched my clit . I moaned in pain when he stuck three fingers into me.

Then he got up and put his dick in front of my pussy , he looked at me for permission and I nodded at him . He slowly put his dick in me , I cried out but he said "Shh baby girl I'm sorry." The I opened my eyes to see if he is all the way in but he wasn't even halfway . Then all of a sudden he pushed all the way in quickly.

Then he started moved slow then when the pain went away I started moaning and he went faster and deeper . A thirty minutes he uncuffed me and started going deep while I was scratching his back. After that we both cum and his cum shot deep inside of me.

latter that night he went six more rounds . Around nine o'clock I woke up and saw he was still sleeping on my boobs . so I care full got up and gathered my clothes and headed back to the club in a cab so I can get my car and go home . When I made it home I got a call from Elizabeth 

On Call

Elizabeth"Aria were are you did you get laid?"

Aria"Yes girl it was the best"

Elizabeth"Girl finally!!OMG!!"

Aria"Did you get laid last night ?"

Elizabeth"Hell yes girl"

Aria"Well I'll call you later I love you bye"

Elizabeth"I love you to bye"

Call end

*LITTLE DID ARIA KNOW SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE HER LIFE *