Chapter 9

POV : ARIA

I was Ace . I was shocked I didn't know what to say . "What are you doing here?" I asked him . He looks at me and says "I'm here for my princess . I missed you so much baby girl you just don't know " . Then he dips his head into my neck and lightly kiss my neck . 

All of a sudden he picks me up and holds me by my ass . Then he sits on my chair with me on his lap facing him , with him still holding my butt . He pulls his head back from my neck and he looks at me for a while then he kisses me hard .

 He tries to put his tongue into my mouth but I didn't let him so he squeezes my butt , to which I gasp at his actions . The he gets up and pushes me up against my desk bent over and pulled my pants down and he pulled his pants down .

 He started rubbing his clothed dick over my clothed pussy then he my panties down and he slammed into me . I was a moaning mess , "Take it princess" Ace said in my ear in a deep voice 

. I felt him give deep slow strokes after a couple of hours we had stopped , and we ended up on our couch in the office . Soon I felt the darkness take over me .

When I woke up I was in a soft bed and a tatted arm around my waist . I tried to get up but Ace just held me tighter . When I keep trying to move around Ace had woke up , "Stop moving baby girl" he said in his deep morning voice .

 Then I realized I had to go pick up Leah so I asked him what time it was and he said it was one o'clock . I was supposed to pick her up an hour or two ago . So I hurried and got my things to go pick her up , but before I could open his bedroom door he had pulled me back and said "Where are you going princess" I replied "I have do go do something I forgot about" I said as I lied to him.

 Then he said he would be coming with so I said no but he said he isn't about to argue so I just went with it . I waited a couple of minutes for him to put on his clothes , after that we got into one of his sport cars and I told him the address to Elizabeth's house .