Chapter 13

3 YEARS LATER...

Hello , it has been the most amazing years of my life , I had got married 2 years ago . I now have a sweet baby boy named Mason who is three years and now Leah is six years old . Now we are expecting another kid on the way .

"Hey baby I told you not to be walking around"my husband had said . "I know but I'm just ready to pop this baby out of me "."Come on and take a nap with me " Ace had said.He had picked me up and carried me upstairs to our room then he gently laid me down on the bed .The he had got on top of me and laid his head on my stomach while rubbing it.

After sleeping for a couple of hours Leah and Mason had ran into the room and jumped on the bed."Mommy , daddy wake up " they had said . "Shhh y'all are to loud , okay?"be said. Then they had got up ,"Hello baby girl , how are you feeling" he asked me sweetly while giving me kisses on the lips . "I'm doing wonderful , but I'm hungry " . "Okay lets feed my little baby" He said while lifting me up and carrying me to the kitchen , and sitting me on the counter .

After we got done we got ready for bed then we had went to sleep . And that's how my life is crazy .

 And that's how my life is crazy

How did I do?

I might add more .