Chapter 10

half an hour later we pull up to Elizabeth's house , I got out to go get Leah . As I knocked on the door Xavier had opened the door . "Hey I'm here to pick up Leah."I said to him .

 "Umm yes  of course ... LEAH!" he said as he yelled for Leah . Soon after a couple of minutes Leah came running down the stairs with her backpack and Elizabeth right behind her . "Mommy I missed you very much .. Did you miss me ?"Leah had said as I picked her up and kissed her check . "Yes mommy missed you so much" I said . 

" Well bye , and thank you Elizabeth and Xavier" I said . "No problem she can stay whenever she want bye " , she replied . I started walking back to the car and I saw Ace giving me a weird look . I went to the back seat and since she doesn't have her car seat , I just buckled her in.

 Then I got into the passenger seat ,as I got in Ace was staring at me but I just ignored him and gave him the address to my house . It was a quiet drive there so that meant Leah must be sleep . As we pulled up into the driveway I got out and got Leah to take her to her bedroom . As I was putting her to bed I saw Ace leaning up against the door , after I was done I slowly closed the door the I went to my room .

 As I was walking to my room I felt Ace walking close behind me . As I got to my room and sat on the bed , Ace had shut the door behind him then he sat beside me . The was a awkward silence till he broke it . "Is she mine?"He asked I replied "Yes she's your's ."Then there was more silence so I got up and went to take a shower . 

as I was taking a shower I felt cold air on my back , and I knew Ace had gotten in . When he got in he backed hugged me while holding my waist . After a couple of minutes I turned around and looked deep into his eyes . Then we both started to lean in then I felt his lips smash onto mine

He had deepened the kiss , then he picked me up and smashed me up against the wall . After we made out I felt him put his dick at my entrance and he showed his dick into me . I moaned out into pleasure . He started off with deep slow strokes then he got sloppy .

 He put his head into my neck and I was hearing him moan out in pleasure . I felt his balls hit my ass , as he was balls deep inside of me . "I about to cu-" I was cut off "Hold it in baby girl "He said as he went fast . I cried out "I can;t hold it it's painful""Hold it in or I'll make you do it again" he said as he went faster and harder . I couldn't hold it , when he saw my face full of pain he told me to cum .

 When I had cummed , I squirted hard all over his dick . After that I felt his hot seed fill me up ."O my goodness that was sexy as fuck princess . Fuck you felt so tight around my dick".After that we both got finishing showering then we had went to bed with Ace spooning me .