Chapter 7

When we pulled up to Elizabeth's house I walk Leah to the front door and I knock on the door . Elizabeth opens the door and Leah is so happy."Hi aunt Lizzy I missed you so much". "Hi Elizabeth how are you ?" I ask . "Hey I'm doing wonder , are you about to go to work ?" she asks .

"Yeah I do well I was wonder if Leah can spend the night here ?" I ask with hope."Yes I don't mind watching my niece "she says . "Okay thank you bye Love you Leah" I say , Leah runs up to me and gives me a kiss on the check . 

"Bye mommy." I put her down and wave as they walk into the house . I get back into my car and drive to my company . I'm still a CEO after three years , the company is a clothing company .

As I pull up into my reserved parking spot I notice a black Ferrari next to my parking spot . Everybody knows not to park by me .

 Everybody knows not to park by me

 As I got out and walked inside the building I got close to my door when my secretary stopped me and said "You have a guess waiting for you in your office ma'am". I thank her and I walk into my office , as I walk into my office I don't see anybody in my office . So I just shrugged it off , as I shut the door and I walked in front of my desk . I felt veiny hands grab my waist and I hit something hard . I was stocked when I turned around it was the last person I wanted to see .