T H I R T Y - T W O

TW : SMUT PART, 18+++++. IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER, ENJOY!

- Vee's POV -

He lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was still kissing him, he's still kissing back.

I heard the door closed, we are now in the room. He put me down on the bed, he then broke the kiss. He's making my body heat up!

He kissed me and deepened his kisses on my lips, I then kissed back. His kisses moved to my neck. I am gripping his hair, his kisses slowly moved to my chest.

My grip tighten, as he started rubbing my chest. He then looked at me, a smirk appears on his face. He started licking my nipples.

Vee : "W-Wise, stop." I said stopping him, but he continued.

He played with my chest, I noticed that his kisses moved down to my stomach. He little by little, removed my underwear. I felt his finger in my hole, he then inserted his middle finger.

Wise : "You want more, love?" He asked and I nodded, as I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

He removed his shorts and underwear, he removed his fingers in my hole. He slowly inserted his thing inside my hole. I felt a tension between us, as he slowly moved deeper.

The a/c is on but he's still sweating, his sweat suddenly dropped on my forehead. He began to move faster inside me.

Vee : "W-Wise, d-dont!" I stopped him, but he moved faster.

Wise : "You're making me crazy, you're so fckinh hot!" He said as he moved.

«---To be continued...---»

That's the only scene I can do, it's my first time making these... Sorry, you can skip this if you feel uncomfortable. I feel uncomfy making these scenes.