Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁷

[𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬]

𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐐𝐀𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, stood at the given destination, and their mission was to capture a freaking cat.

auyong and naruto thought it was lame that the hokage didn't want to give them a real mission

"sasuke here at point b'"

"sakura here at point c!"

"....naruto here. i'm at point a! databayo!"

"you're slow naruto, auyong are you there?"

auyong distinctly looked at his sensei, rolling his eyes and pressed the ear pierce, answering.

"auyong here at point d"

"okay, the seventh squad...hm! the targets on a move! follow it"

auyong just sighs before slowing climbing down the tree, auyong the picked up the brown cat with a neatly tied ribbon to its ear, that started purring in his arms.

ignoring all the voices within his ear, he walked over to them, where he was greeted by naruto fighting with a cat.

"i think now is a good time to tell you the cat you have isn't tora" auyong spoke up scaring the chakra out of them.

"you could have told me that before i got scratch marks?!!"

✵✩☆✩✵

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘. 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓

"ohh! my cute tora! i was worried to death!"

auyong grimace watching the cat get the life squeezed out of it. 

"no wonder it's ran away" naruto mumbled while the other four nod in agreement.

"now then" hiruzen spoke, gaining their undivided attention. "the nest mission for kakashi's teams even—-is an errand to the neighboring town—to babysit the chief councilors boy——" auyong abruptly slammed his hands onto the table.