Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁹

[ 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧]

[ 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧]

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐍, is what auyong felt, zabuza chuckled gaining the boy's attention "you don't understand, do you?" zabuza questioned.

"you won't be able to beat me just by making like a monkey...no chance" zabuza then chuckled again finding something amusing.

"but, i must say you're good" he complimented "my water clone jutsu was being copied at that point...by letting the clone talk as if it were you, you succeeded in distracting me."

"but—i'm not a fool"

the zabuza in-front of kakashi turned into puddle of water and the real zabuza appeared behind him.

"that one was a fake too!" naruto yelled shock.

zabuza then swung his sword, kakashi dodged by crouching at the last second resulting in the katana to dig in the ground.

not letting this affect him, zabuza grab the handle and kicked kakashi to the side, with no hesitation zabuza grabbed the sword changing towards kakashi.

but suddenly stop, zabuza jumped up, as kakashi came crashing down into the water.

"sensei!" auyong shouted worried.

"he's taijutsu skills are also extremely good" sasuke observed.

kakashi then resurfaced "humph...fools!" zabuza said appearing behind kakashi doing some hand signs

"its a water prison jutsu!"

"you're caught" Zabuza chuckled " it's a special prison that makes it impossible for you to escape!"

"its makes things harder having you able to act. now kakashi, i'll have to settle things with you later"

zubuza then turn to the genins "first, i will finish those guys off, water clone jutsu"

just then another zabuza emerged from the water "you're acting big, wearing a headband like a ninja—but a real ninja is one who has hovered between life and death numerous times"