Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁵

[𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐟: 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬]

[𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬]

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄, yeah auyong was spectacle why were these unannounced trespassers in their village and what was the reason of their visit.

"why do you think we came all the way here to the leaf village?!"

"please, listen to me, gaara," kankuro pleaded,
"they lashed out first."

"shut up" gaara says cutting him off, narrowing his eyes, "or i'll kill you"

"understood, i was wrong" kankuro stuttered and started apologizing

"gaara!" a voice yelled they looked in the direction a saw a unidentified person with short darkened purple hair with eyes to match wearing a short kimono that reached above their knees.

"i finally found you!" the girl exclaimed panting slightly, auyong could see the red haired expression change to a caring one but it was only for a spilt second.

"sorry about that.." gaara apologized ignoring the purple eyed girl commotion.

"hey, don't ignore me!" she yelled, gaara then turn into sand and appeared in-front of the girl, who stood between the kankuro and the blond haired girl.

"let's go" gaara ordered with no room for objection.

the purple eyes stop looking back at the black haired kid before something click.

"auyong?" the purple haired questions coldly.

"asuka, fancy seeing you here" auyong answered back with the same tone.

the gang looked at each other concern, it looked like a fight was about to begin, the tension between the too was a lot

"eh naruto-nii who's that?" kono asked scared "i don't know ether" naruto answered equally scared.

before anyone could even register was was happen the two dashed towards reaching other but instead of fist the two engulfed each other in hugs.

everyone was flabbergasted

"what's happening?" sakura asked out scared the two boys in-front of them were jumping up and down and giggling at each other.