Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ¹⁷

[𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬]

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, while everyone was in fear of the chunin that arrived, all auyong could feel was the excitement cursing through his veins, it was also evident on his face the way his eyes glimmer and the wide smile that slithered it way on.

"you, from hidden sound village, no causing trouble before the exam, you want to be failed at the get go?!"

"sorry, it's our first time taking the exams, so we flipped out.. despite ourselves" leader in bandages apologized.

ibiki seemed pleased but was slightly creep out by the golden eyed child who was smiling at him 'eh? kids get weirder now a days'

"hmmph, this is a good opportunity so i'll say this, there will be no  battles, competitions and the like without the permission of the proctors! and even if you get permission actions that could lead to the death of an opponent will not be permitted." he informed

"and any pig that screws with me will be disqualified immediately."

"hmpm, this exam looks to be easy!" an sound ninja spoke curing slight chuckles form the proctors.

"naw then, we will start the first test of the chūnin exam turn in your applications take one of these number cards in exchange, and sit in the seat matching that number" ibiki instructed

"after that, we will hand out the paper for the written test!" 

"uh oh" auyong spoke tuning to naruto who had a look of fear written in his eyes as he mumbled written and paper over and over again.

seeing the stack of papers he nearly died "a paper test!"

✵✩☆✩✵
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐔𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐆, he was seated beside both ryū and sasuke. 'this could not have gone any worse' the black haired thought staring ahead.

"there are several important rules to this first test. I will take no questions, so listen well accordingly!"

"first off is the first rule! you are given ten points each form the start.  the written test had ten problems in all, each problem is one point and, this test is a point deduction system, you are deducted one pint for each problem you get wrong!" ibiki listed writing on the chart bored

"if you get three wrong, you'll have seven points. The second rule, pass or failure will be determined by the total points of three person teams—"