Characters

MIA ROMANO:

Hair:brown

Height: 5'7.

Age:15.

Eye colour: Hazelnut, same as her mothers, Alex, Dacio, Rocco.

Personality: Bubbly, popular, fake to a lot of people but still nice.

Hobby: Loves Shopping.

VALENTINA ROMANO:

Hair:brown

Height:5'7.

Age:15.

Eye colour: Gray, same as her dads, Lorenzo and Dante.

Personality: Badass, emotionless.

Hobby: Assassin(Bloodseaker), street fighter, drag racer, Known well in the Underworld, top 5 most Dangerous in the underworld, identity is unknown but is respected by the, Russian, American and English mafia.

LORENZO ROMANO:

AGE:26

Eye:Grey

Hair:dark brown

Don of the Italian mafia, after his father died he has been searching for the girls for years but favourites Valentina since she's like a mini version of him.

ROCCO ROMANO:

Hair:dark brown

AGE:23

Second in command of the Italian mafia, loves the girls and very overprotective of them.

DANTE ROMANO:

Hair:Hazel brown

AGE:17

Sniper of the Mafia, bad boy at school very overprotective of the girls and loves them but doesn't show it much.

DACIO ROMANO:

Hair: Hazel brown 

AGE:16

Doctor of the mafia and thinks Mia is a brat.

ALEX ROMANO:

AGE:16

Hair:brown 

Part of the mafia, loves the girls but bonds better with Mia.

ACE BRADFORD:

AGE:15

Hair:blonde

Eyes:green

He is second in command of the American mafia, he is valentinas best friend and loves her so much.

BRITNEY STONE:

AGE:15

Hair:

Stuck up bitch, bestfriends with Mia and hates Valentina she is an attention seeker, her dads the principal.

JHONE EVANS:

AGE:45.

Hair:black.

Abusive stepfather to Valentina but treats Mia like a little princess.

LUCY ROMANO:

AGE

Hair

Abusive towards Valentina but loves Mia.

I hope you like this book I do like criticism so please comment your thoughts I will put a trigger warning at the start of chapters it will be two of this symbol ⚠️ just as a pre warning this book will contain abuse, rape, maybe sh, eating disorders.I hope you like this book!