Part 4

3rd Person POV 

Mia lay back in her seat as she thought about all the things she can buy with her new brothers money, Meanwhile all her brothers were staring at Valentina twisting and turning in her sleep while she muttered words under her breath, Oh my god she has to be a fucking attention seaker Mia thought.

After 2 minutes Mia was getting pissed as she was getting louder and louder screaming things now "Valentina" Rocco shouted trying to wake her up "Darling wake up" Dacio says pining her legs down to stop her moving "AHHH" she screams causing mia to stand up, "fucking attention seaker" Mia muttered, "No no StOp p-ple-eSE" Valentina cries out, Mia quickly walk over to her scurrying round her brothers and hurriedly slap her round the face making her scream and jump up punching the nearest person to her which was Dacio.

He quickly grabs his jaw grabbing a tissue from his pocket as blood poured from his mouth "Shit I am so sorry" Valentina hurriedly said sitting up straight and grabbing some water from the small table by the seat "I'm so sorry Dacio" she whispered "It's alright princepessa" he responded taking a big gulp of water "But we're did you learn to punch like that" he questioned making the others spin around to look at her "Em" she murmured out looking at her feet, Lorenzo sat down nexto her gently lifting her chin up so she's looking up at him "Always keep your head held high sorella" he whispered to her, she nodded quickly masking her face emotionless glare "My em old friend" she said slowly "what do you mean old" Rocco butted in, she glared at him "Dead" she said lowly "Oh" they all said "You were just slutting around with him anyway" Mia sassed but that was the last straw for Valentina "You fucking bitch you don't know shit you always had everything whereas I got shit" Valentina spat in her face while yanking her up and  grabbing her collar and shoving her roughly against the wall "Oh but You don't want to end up like your dear friend Lucy do you" Valentina said lowly smirking dangerously, Mia hurriedly shook her head, Valentina gave her one last glance before dropping her letting her slide down the wall as she walked of the her original seat.

Dacio quickly walked over to Mia to check if she was ok, while Rocco went to go get some food and Lorenzo went to speak to Valentina.

                                                        -Lorenzo POV-

I stand up quickly getting ready to intervene but the next thing Valentina said confused me "You fucking bitch you don't know shit you you always got everything we're as I got shit" Valentina stormed off confusing me even more I quickly got my phone out.

S: Susan

L: Lorenzo 

L: Find out everything you can about the twins past go to their house if necessary I have sent the keys over.

S: Yes Capo we will tell you everything as soon as possible.

With that I quickly got up to go to Valentina to speak with her and thind out how long till the plane lands.

I walk into the bar area in the plane to find  Valentina sat at a table with her head in her hands zoned out she looked dangerous to be honest "Princepessa" she turned around quickly "Mhm" I took a seat next to her leaning back against the velvet cushions, she turned away looking out the window at the clouds floating around as  she placed her head in her arms "Could you explain what you meant before" I asked hoping I wouldn't have to go against her and relie on my investigation team she shook her head slowly signaling no "Please sorella" "No go away from me you don't have a right to call me your sister when you fucking abandoned me" she shouted swinging her body over the back of the seat "We didn't abandon you" I said as I quickly covered the hurt in my eyes with a emotionless mask, she scoffed walking off towards the bathroom "Get back here right now young lady" I shout after her but she just ignores me, I decide to leave it till we get home when I talk to the twins together.

I love my sisters more than anything I would take multiple bullets for them if it meant for them being happy I just wish they new that and they could of spent there childhood with their brothers.

                                                      ⚠️ -Valentina POV-⚠️

I walk in to the plane bathroom checking the little bourd above the seat in the corner 15 mins left, I bring my knees up to my chest as I begin to sob silently in the corner as my mind gets cloudy with my thoughts "No wonder they didn't want you" , "Fatty" , "Little slut" breath Valentina , "Ugly cunt" I try breath as I scratch at my neck tears dripping down my face...

                                                        -flashback-

"In you go" My stepdad shoves me into the corner cubourd "No please" I cry knowing he will leave me there for days with no food, no water just sat in the cubourd "Get in you fat bitch or can you not fit" he sneers shoving me in I turn around to see my mum and Mia laughing at my helpless effort SLAM, the door shuts in my face revealing a dark black whole were I will spend my life for days not knowing when I will be let out or if I will..

I scrap at my neck leaving deep scratch marks as I try take deep breaths "deep breaths for me, in and out princess" I breath in deep trying to get my breathing in sink as my body shakes beneath me i eventually even out my breathing as I sit there my face damp, my eyes blood red  and my neck with deep red lines all over it "2 minutes till landing I repeat 2 minutes till landing" the captain calls through the speaker I quickly get up using the wall to hold me I grab onto some toilet roll wiping my eyes and washing my face then I look at my neck, shit, shit, SHIT, I zip my jacket up as high as it will go I tilt my head down as I swing open the door making my way to my seat opposite Lorenzo.

I just pray he doesn't notice..

If only Lorenzo wasn't so observant.

Words (1073)