Part 2

- Lorenzo's POV-

"Well girls I have called you both here today to say that I am very sorry for your loss but your parents have passed from blood loss after they were rushed to hospital when they got in a crash on the highway when they were drink driving." Mr Thompson said causing my poor sorella to burst out into tears all I wanted to do is go over there and hold her tight but I couldn't help but notice Valentines eyes dancing with amusement myself "Okayy Right well are we going back to Mrs Smiths youth house or summert" Valentina question with a yawn, Mr Thompson looked a little uneasy then he spoke "Ok I'm going to need you to promise not to burn the school down cause I don't really want to spend 10million again" He sighed "Your eldest Brother Lorenzo is going to be your legal guardian" he said in one breath "Okk" Valentina slowly said which made Mr Thompson look surprised  "WAIT WHAT NO WHAT THE FUCK" Valentina screamed out, I decided this was my time to interrupt so I spoke slowly "Im Lorenzo sorella" causing her to jump.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" she screamed surprising me and Dacio a little but Rocco was to busy comforting Mia to notice, Valentina quickly stood up barging past me and slamming the door open making the glass shatter with a loud crack Mr Thompson held his  he'd in his hands as we stared at him "Well go, go get her I don't want the school fucking burnt down" He flicked us off, I wouldn't normally let anyone speak to me like that but I needed to get my sister back and that's all that mattered right now, me and Dacio quickly ran after her "Please come back Sorella" Dacio yelled after her but she didn't stop storming forward but then she turned sideways and started punching the locker but before she could punch it again i quickly pulled her body back restraining her from hurting herself.

She slowly looked up to meet my emotionless face, she quickly elbowed me in the ribs causing me to hunch over in pain "You little bitch" I groaned out in pain she quickly spun around and carried on walking forward but Dacio quickly jumped out drugging her I hurriedly got up from my state catching her just in time i quickly scooped her legs up "Sorry Sorella" I whispered but I couldn't help the amusement in my eyes from how feisty she is, she like a mini me.

We slowly walked off back to Mr Thompsons office he quickly looked up by horror was shown in his eyes when he saw Valentina in my arms "What have you done" he murmured out staring at Valentina "What" I snapped back "she hates being drugged that is the one thing she hates if you thought she  didn't hate you already well she deffo dose now" Rocco looked comfused and so did Mia I just gave Rocco a 'Explain later' look so he turned back to Mia after giving me a stern nod making conversation with her, I kept glancing down at Valentina to make sure she was ok and she hadn't woken up yet.

                                                                       -Mias POV-

Me and my new brothers and the little brat have just exited my school and are heading back to my house, we have just entered I really expensive car I think but I don't care although I am really upset that my parents are dead because I loved them a lot but at least my brothers will be able to spoil me and I hope the bitch goes back to being locked in the basement.

 "Wanna play 21 questions" Rocco asked from the front seat, I am currently sat in the back nexto Dacio and Lorenzo is in the front with the bitch in his lap, "Sure" Dacio grumbled, I just nodded "Okay Um Mia what's your favourite colour" he asked "Em Pink" I replied with a small smile he just nodded "Dacio how old are you" I questioned "17" he replied without sparing me a glance.

"Would you like to get some Food or go to get your stuff first" Lorenzo asked me "Food" i state "Ok We're do you want to go" he questioned again "Um Maccies please" I responded causing a outbursts from Rocco "GET INN" he shouted taking a quick turn left.