Part 3

⚠️-Valentinas POV-⚠️

"Right girls would you like us to come in or do you want us to wait here" Lorenzo asked as he looked down at me then at Mia, I think she was about to speak but I interrupted her "No" I said lowly "Are you su.." "I said no" I said glaring at him he just nodded as amusement shone in his eyes but he quickly masked it with his emotionless facade, Mia quickly jumped out the car and walked towards the door, i was just about to get out but I was pulled back by no other than Lorenzo "If you even try walk away I will handcuff you to this seat" he spoke as he pulled a pair of handcuffs from his bag, I stared wide eyed at him as he held them, like who the fuck brings handcuffs out with them like I know how to get them off but he is definitely on drugs, I just walked of towards the door and made my way towards the basement, as soon I made it through the door I could smell my own blood mixed with mold I slowly made it downstairs stepping over the hard blood from last night's events...

                                                                                  -Flashback-

I lay down on my thin mattress pressed against the cold cement floor as I slowly put rubbing alcohol on my cut legs "WERE ARE YOU LITTLE BITCH" John slams the basment door open with a loud slam causing me to flinch and scurry into the corner of the basement.

Yes I do know how to fight and am Blood Seaker (the assassin) yes, but I'm scared I will have to go to a orphanage or something and they hurt me worse than John and who would would adopt me I could ask Rommy but he would probably say no since he's involved in the mafia making me a target.

"COME HERE YOU SLUT WE HAVE VISITORS" he screamed grabbing my hair and slamming my head into the wall behind me that's when I saw Max and Bill, Max slowly approached me and repeatedly punched me in my stomach while bill poured boiling water that my 'mum' had lent him, she was stood behind watching with Mia as they sat that snickering as I screamed in agony at the pain as the boiling water poured all over my skin, When the water was gone he threw the kettle to the side pulling Max of me "Hm what should we do to our little slut" he said with a evil grin showing his yellow teeth "PlEaSe No PlEasE" I cried hiding my face he slowly approached me but I slapped his hand away but when I tried to stand up.

I fell back down with a scream of agony, I couldn't fight in this state pin her down John instructed to Bill "NOoOooOo" I screamed as he pinned my hands down leaning over me I struggled under his grip as Max ripped my thin top off revealing my black bra he grabbed my tit harshly I screamed and tried to manoeuvre myself but I couldn't he then dragged my pants down "NO PLEASE STOP STOP" I screamed i clenched my eyes shut biting my cheek getting ready for the Pain "AHHHHHHHHHHH" I cried as he thrust in me making pain travel through my body as I screamed he eventually got bourd "cmon guys les get a drink by my whore"  he said standing up as everybody followed behind leaving my limp body in a pile of my bloody on the floor.

                                                                       -flashback over-

I fast walked over to my little duffel bag in the corner that had my 8 different hand carved knives, I was given two from Ace, One from Rommy, the rest i bought from the money I won from street fights and my races, as well as my kills, i quickly slip my sniper and in the bottom with my Glock-T with a spare magazine with my 2 hoodies and pair off leggings I slip my two silencers in my waist band and one knife in my doc Martin then strap my favourite round my thigh being carful of my scars.

I hurriedly place my old concealer in the side and scan the basement before scurrying up the stairs I lock the door shut not wanting anyone to go down there then I grab my silencer and shoot the bottom of the lock so you can't open it with a  key I turn around slipping the gun back in my waist band and then I see her, i glare at the bitch walking out and slamming the door behind me then strolling back to the car were my brothers are waiting, i quickly walk round to Lorenzo with my little bag on my back, "We're do I sit" I question "in my seat or nexto Mia" he states I just stood there I don't want to sit with him but I am NOT siting with that bitch.

I hurriedly open his door and squeeze nexto him "God lose some weight" I mumble under my breath "I will not lose any muscle thanks" he whispers next to me, I look at him "That is not muscle" I say punching his arm, I see a glint of amusement flash through his eyes before he turns around, we here the boot slam shut and then Mia getting in the back I turn around to see her staring at me, when she sees she turns pale and stares wide eyed at me, I just look confused and turn around to see Lorenzo looking down at me I just shrug it off and wait for Rocco to start the car.

We take a corner down a dirt road, i feel for my gun in my waist band "Em Rocco you sure this is the right way" I question "Mhm" he hums as we carry on down the road and theirs a big jet inscribed Romano in red on a black base.

                                                           -Lorenzos POV-

"Mhm" Rocco responds to Valentina, we carry on down the road to see our plane come into view, on the other side you could see the American Mafias planes, Rocco parks us up nexto the plane and the guards open the door giving us nods when I step out I look arto see all the American mafia Guards stood there staring at us..

 No there staring at Valentina, they all give her nods as she walks towards the plane, I walk behind her as she walks up the steps of the plane, we enter to be welcomed with the white sleek interior I can't help but chuckle a little as I here Mias gasp, I look down at Valentina to see her already sat on a seat with her little bag, I assume  she has others but when I see Mia with four suitcases I get confused "Do you have any more bags Valentina" I question "No" she responds while looking through the plane window "Ok girls I suggest you get some sleep since there's quite a long flight ahead and we can all talk when we pick up Dante and Alex from there football match" I state as the plane starts lifting off.