Part 5

-Valentina POV-

I walk back into the bar area and sit down on the little stool by the bar facing away from Lorenzo not wanting to be near any of my brothers especially not him.

I placed my head in my hands trying to get comfy and ignore the pain that keeps shooting through me as my back rubs against the lather seat wear the leather wip marks made thereselfes at home, "Ec hun" my thoughts were interrupted by a deep cough coming from next  to me, I looked to my side "What" I mutter not in the mood to converse "Don't walk away from me" Lorenzo say's harshly glaring daggers at me, I scoff dose he really think that scares me "Can you explain what happened before" He questions still glaring down at me, I look up glaring back "No" I state "Then I will have to find out myself I suppose" who the fuck dose he think he is I already know he is the capo of the Italian mafia but I can hack his servers within a minute he really needs better security I could fucking assassinate him right now.

 "Who the fuck do you think you are" I spit out standing up he looks down at me why the fuck is he staring "What happened" He questioned lightly tracing my scratch marks "Nothing piss of" I reply batting his hand away while glaring daggers into his soul, "You will not speak to me like that I don't know who you think you are but I am your gauardian and Brother so you will listen to me and do as I say now answer the question What happened" He Ordered, to be honest he is quite intimidating but ill put my big girl pants on so I just stared at him "Your not my brother and I. Will. Not. Tell. You" I respond Swiftly not missing the flash of hurt flash through his eyes before he goes back to his emotionless gaze turning around to walk away but he grabs my wrist, causing me to whimper at the sudden contact with my self inflicted marks scattering along my wrist i horridly turn around twisting my wrist out of his grasp causing pain to shoot through my arm but I'm used to it, He stood up smoothly "If you don't tell me I'll thind out by myself princepessa it's up to you" he said deathly carm causing shivers to run down my back "There's nothing to thind out" I snarl out "I could say otherwise" he replies "how about I ask your twin", "Sure" I state she knows darn well she will have a bullet through her head if she says shit.

-Lorenzos POV-

Something is up, something has happened, I think to myself as we drive away from my private jet, Mia is sat in the back dacios in the middle, Roccos in shotgun while Valentina handcuffed to the seat after she tried to get away again..

                                  -Flash back-

We step out off the jet into the warm Italian sun, marching down the steps, Valentina is behind me while the others are in front, "Valentina" Mia screams out alerting me instantly to were I spin around to see Valentina half way across the jets run, I quickly grab my phone from my pocket hurriedly sending a message to security to check she doesn't get away.

 she is really fucking pissing me off now I swear if it was anyone else there would be a bullet through their head by now, I stand on the steps as I watch Valentina sprint away but is floored as my security pops out in front squishing her with their body weight  making it impossible for her to move "Em Lorenzo you sure she's ok" Rocco questions "Yes she's fine" I snap back watching as she is brought over to us, i quickly step down marching over to them with a massive smirk on my face "How sad dear Sorella can you not get away" I smirk out but the look off discomfort and Panick, WAIT panick? Why the fuck is she scared? Makes my smirk drop, but the next thing that happens surprises me, Valentina spins her wrist around just like she did to me getting out of there hold as she kicks both of the security's shins causing them the buckle over as she jumps on them punching the left one, Dacio quickly runs around pulling her off them but that's no work as she quickly pulls him over her shoulder doing some shit with her legs meanwhile, I take this as my que to step in, I hurriedly pick her up grabbing her legs as I haul her over my shoulder "PUT ME DOWN YOU FAT CUNT" she screams batting my bat bloody hell she's got a good fucking punch "No cussing" I warn as I storm over the car "FUCK OFF" she screams "Be quiet" I warn god she's like a mini me "NO YOU FUC.." I cut her off flinging her over my shoulder making sure she doesn't hurt herself, I know I'm pissed but I love my sorellas, I grab her hands as I pick her up bridel style causing her to tense up, I walk over to the car placing her down inside gently but I don't leave as I grab the handcuffs in the front, she looks at the handcuffs with wide eyes as I dangle them in front of her as amusement shines in my eyes.

"No, nope, nooo fucking way" she states "I suppose you should of thought of that before hand" I state as I gently grab her wrist ready to pull her sleeve up but she quickly grabs my hand "Put it over my clothes" she says harshly, I just nod wanting to know what she's hiding but I can't be arsed with her attitude so I handcuff her in swiftly walking around to my side of the car as I wait for the others to get in.

                       -flashback over-

I park the car in the garage we're it's surrounded by all are others, i spin around to see MIAs face a look of shock and happiness causing me to smirk, whereas Valentines is void of any emotion the emotionless facade you need for the mafia..

Words (1050)