Part 1

Valentina's POV

"Please can Valentina and Mia Evans come to the principals office" Sounded through the intercom.

It is 2:27 in the afternoon and I am supposed to be in lesson but I am just wandering the hallways considering I refuse to go to Chemistry, this is the second time I have been called through the Intercom but I can't be arsed going and it will probably be something about how I sent the school bitch to hospital last week, or why I'm skivving but they no there's no point in trying to make me go les-

"Please can Valentina Evans come to the principals office now" The intercom sounded again.

I quickly spun around storming down the Maths and English corridor towards reception, I'm going to break that intercom into 1 million pieces and beat the shit out off the fucking bitch that keeps calling my name.

"Please can Valentina Ev.."The intercom said.

I slammed Rommys office door open making my presence known and stormed across ignoring my scared twins squeal "Oh my fucking god" I scream snatching the intercom from Rommys hand and thrashing it on the floor repeatedly stomping on it till it looks unrecognisable, when I was happy with the destruction I take a seat next to my Twin putting my legs up on top off Rommys desk but not before frowing my doc martins to the other side of the room, I mean my feet were to warm they need air, "What the fuck do you want cause I am not in the fucking mood for you to rant to me and why is this fucking bitch in here" I snap at him "Well w.." I cut him off "Actually it's quite warm in here I think I'll take a nap oh and pain killers hmmm" I muttered out the last bit walking over to the med box on the other wall but I stop when I see a 4 pairs off black shiny shoes i slowly look up to meet a 6'7 man with brown fluffy hair and a pair of emotionless ,identical grey eyes to me "who the fuck are you" I spit out glaring at him, i quickly take a quick look at the other two men and a lady  both the men  look slightly younger than the middle one but have hazel eyes and the same fluffy brown hair the lady had dark curly hair dressed in a long black dress with a very fake smile on her face.

I barge through them all to get to the med box which has my name ingraved in the wall next to  it..

                                                                              -Flashback-

"Rommy why the fuck is this bitch sat in my fucking seat" I scream out glaring at the bitch "It's not your fucking seat you slag" she screeched out moving forwards to slap me, i quickly spin her around grabbing her hair and yanking her from my seat towards the wall "listen here you bitch this is my fucking seat not yours" I whisper deadly in her ear while pointing to my name written on the back of the stool as I grab a sharp needle from inside the med box since I can't just reveal a knife in public "now fucking write here whose fucking seat it is" I whispered as I yank her up from the floor and give her the needle pointing to the wall.

After a couple of seconds of her crying she eventually gives in and slowly inscribes my name in Rommys wall I wipe it over with a smirk of approval and then yanking her arm and shoving her out the room "sorry Rommy" I murmur out as I take my seat, you may ask how I know rommy well he is my principal but he is also the don of the Russian mafia and he taught me how to fight when he found out about my abuse and has always been there for me since.

                                                                             -Flashback over-

I quickly open the box taking two pain killers and a tissue, I swallow the pain killers down dry as usual since i don't get the luxuries at home to have any water and when I do it's boiling water that's to make me look like a shrimp since apparently I am a 'ungrateful bitch' and 'mistake', I slowly step side ways towards my name in graves in the wall causing a massive grin to appear on my face as I dust if off to make it more visible.

I frow the tissue in the bin as I slump back down into my chair "Well girls I have called you both here today to say that I am very sorry for your loss but your parents have passed from blood loss after they were rushed to hospital when they got in a crash on the highway when they were drink driving." As soon as Rommy had finished Mia burst out into tears and the lady hurriedly rushed over to comfort  her while the three guys gave her looks of sympathy I just sat there with my emotionaless facade on looking at Rommy and I see slight amusement dancing in his eyes I gave him a small smirk, I feel so much safer and free now there dead I hated there guts and I would of been more than happy to kill them myself "Okayy Right well are we going back to Mrs Smiths youth house or summert" i question with a yawn, Rommy looked a little uneasy then I spoke "Ok I'm going to need you to promise not to burn the school down cause I don't really want to spend 10million again" He sighed "Your eldest Brother Lorenzo is going to be your legal guardian" he said in one breath "Okk" I slowly said surprise in him and myself "WAIT WHAT NO WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed out "I'm Lorenzo sorella" I deep voice  dripping with power and authority spoke from behind causing me to jump.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" I scream barging past him and slamming the door open shattering the glass, i storm down the corridor clenching my fists as I hear people shouting me back but I just blank them out, what the fuck I have brothers this whole time I wouldn't of had to go through that shit but no they fucking abandon me I look around and then I spot the lockers I need to fucking take my rage out I slam my knuckles into the light blue locker causing i massive smash and a large crack in the locker I go to throw another punch but then I get held back into a hard chest I look up slowly to see who it is, it's the guy from before what's his name? Emm Lorenzo that's it I hurriedly slam my elbow into his ribs ducking down when I hear a groan from him "You little bitch" he groans, with that i speed off down the hallway only to be met with a prick in my right arm "You fucking twats I hate you I hate you al.." I scream and then I fall back but the last thing I feel is large cold hands scooping me up into a comfortable in brace.

Words (1203)