Forced

What was that for Bla- *Mattheo gets interrupted by the teacher*
Quiet you two! Unless you want a test? *Mattheo and Black look at each other and back at the teacher*
-No sir!
-Shush then! *the teacher looks at another student asking him a random question. A paper swan flies and reaches Steven's hand. There is a message*
"What is going on with you and that death eather? He doesn't look like he hates you. Quite the opposite actually! And im jealous!
                                          Love, Luna <3"
*Mattheo looks at the note which is in Steven's hands - trying to hide it*
-Jealous? I can make her jealous really fast. *Mattheo grabs Black's chin and pulls his face to him. Both are blushing like crazy as their lips are centimetres from each other and their noses are touching. Steven hesitates for a little looking at Mattheo's lips but he pulls away*
-What are you doing Riddle?
-making that b!tch jealous. Never liked her. Never will. You should break up. Get with me instead. *mattheo looks serious but when he doesn't receive a reply he gets back to writing his notes.*
-Oh my god... I wont break up with her for some Slytherin! She is kind and cute and perfect and... she is my soulmate! *Mattheo doesn't look at him  and just sighs*
-Trust me black, she is not even close to your soulmate.