Snake

*Steven gets off Mattheo and tells him to wait. The bell rings and they run to Mattheo's dorm. When Black enters the room he is immediately pushed into the wall. Riddle's hands are on his neck, his lips touching Steven's and their tongues playing in each other's mouths. Mattheo pulls away for breath and then pushes Steven on the bed*
-Damn you are good at this. *Thats the only thing Black manages to say before his lips touch again Mattheo's who is now shirtless. The button on his pants is hard to reach from all the pushing, kissing and gasping for breath but he manages to unbutton Riddle's jeans. Mattheo smiles as he helps removing his pants and kissing Steven* I love you. *he whispers in his ear before nibbling on his neck. Steven moans slightly as he feels something touching his d!ck. Is that a finger? It feels... sharp? Mattheo continues nibbling, removing his boxers with one hand and the other going to Black's hand*
-wow... *Steven smiles at the view. Soon after Mattheo's becomes quite the same. Both of them are naked. Steven looks Mattheo up and down and notices something behind his ear. Is that a tattoo? It seems like it's moving. Like a snake going inside Riddle's head trough a hole, giving him severe pain. Mattheo doesn't seem like he cares THAT much. He is indeed visibly in pain but careless. He is used to it.