Truth or dare

*amelia sits on the bed and they start talking. After some time they get bored.*
-guys wanna play truth or dare? *am requests and they agree. They start playing*
-ok ummm... Mattheo? Truth or dare?
-let's starts with a dare.
-Ohhhh interesting! I dare you to remove the piece of clothing Steven is wearing and you hate the most!
-creativeeee! *steven giggles as he waits for his shirt to be removed. His jaw drops when his jeans are being removed so his boxers can be reached. Mattheo removes Steven's boxer shorts and returns him back his pants*
-I- what? *Both of them are blushing like crazy as Mattheo puts Black's boxers in his pocket.*
-Ooooook? Let's... continue? *Amelia is weirded out (like all of us lol). Mattheo asks Steven*
-truth or dare?
-Truth! *Black is trying to forget the fact his boxers were taken away from him just now*
-okay then. Who is your celebrity crush?
-hmm I don't know. Elon Musk probably. *Amelia and Mattheo laugh* I'm serious! *steven giggles as Mattheo nudges him and whispers in his ear*
-I am a celebrity too you know. Might change your mind...
-come on! What celebrity are YOU?! It's your father cutie! *they laugh and continue playing. Hours pass. Mattheo looks at his clock*
-holy shit it's 10PM!