Amelia

-what is that? *Steven asks and Mattheo looks confused.*
-What? *Black points at his ear. Riddle smiles* That's a communication mark. That's how I talk to death eaters. You have one too I hope.
-I don't. I have a... phone? Instagram? Snapchat?
-never heard of it.
-Whattt?! Oh shut up why are we talking about phones completely naked?! *they both laugh*
-I... honestly don't know! *Mattheo grabs him and his lips smash into Steven's. They both are smiling and discovering each other's bodies. Riddle licks Steven's neck and slowly goes to his chest*
-Mhhahh~ *Black moans. Mattheo is blushing like crazy.*
-I lov- *mattheo is interrupted by a bang on the door*
-Open now! *amelia's voice shouts from the other side. Steve looks at Mattheo worried*
-Shit... *They both say at the same time as they grab their clothes and dress themselves. Steven opens the door*
-what is it Am?
-I love you... *amelia jumps on Steve. He is surprised and tries to push her away*
-Amelia... I do not love you back... and I- *Steven sighs* I think we should break up...
-What? No... you can't do this to me! No! What will Sirius say?! We are marrying next week! Fuck...
-WE ARE WHAT?! I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE! SIRIUS CANT DO THAT!
-Well he did... anyways... mind if I have a chat with you and Laurence?
-Yes... sit down! *all of them smile*