wing cuddles - Aziraphale and Crowley

Word count: Crowley's Part 1187 / Aziraphale's part 1579

A/n: this was nice to write. I hope it lives up to expectations. Enjoy and have a great day/ evening as well. based on above request from tumblr

Crowley

It was just a normal Tuesday, well as normal as it can get when going to work at Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death, while feeling like someone hit me with a car. My head was pounding and it felt like my small breakfast of plain toast was trying to come back up. I would have called in, but I know Nina would need the help as we were the only to set to work today. I also didn't tell a certain snake eyed demon about being sick because I know he would have made me stay home.

All of this leads us to where we are right now. I'm currently taking orders while Nina works on making the coffees and teas that are requested. It's about two in the afternoon which means it's time for our afternoon rush of people trying to get an extra boost of energy before they end their day. Trying to keep a smile on my face as my migraine gets worse from the loud customers, and the normally enticing smell of coffee which is currently making me more nauseous, is like hell on earth.

I was in the middle of explaining to an older lady that decaf does not in fact contain caffeine, when I noticed a familiar pair leaving the bookshop across the street. Trying to end this conversation quickly so my friends wouldn't have to wait too long, I offered the lady a solution. "If you are nervous about the decaf having any caffeine I can recommend a warm cup of peppermint tea. It's relaxing and contains no caffeine at all." I said hoping to end this back and forth. Luckily she agreed right as the demon and angel pair walked in.

Offering the two a kind wave and forced smile, I entered the lady's order and proceeded to enter the pairs usual order before they even reached the counter. Normally I would let them place their order like everyone else but today I didn't want Crowley near me for too long knowing he would quickly realize I was unwell. "Hello Love, Aziraphale. I already entered your order so you can go take a seat, it's on the house today." I said trying to avoid conversation with the pair.

Aziraphale just nodded in thanks before going to find a seat. While Crowley on the other hand only stepped to the side so I could continue to assist customers, while he processed my strange behavior. "You never comp our order. Something about it being bad for business. What's going on with you?" He asked, and even though he wore such dark glasses I could tell he was squinting at me trying to figure me out.

"Nothing is going on. Can't I be nice to my boyfriend and friend every once in a while." I responded mindlessly, entering orders trying to avoid my demon's scrutiny. "I have to help these customers, Crowley go sit down with Zira and Nina will bring it out when it's done." I heard a slight scoff before he walked away.

I knew he figured something out but I also knew that he wouldn't risk making a scene at my job just because he thinks I'm hiding something. Knowing Crowley he would keep quiet about it until I was off work and that's exactly what he did.

After another four hours of helping customers and cleaning the shop I was finally able to go home and relax. It was a bonus that Nina had figured out that I wasn't feeling well and told me to take the next day off to get better. So ready for an extra day to recover from this stupid migraine, I left the coffee shop and headed over to A.Z. Fell and Co. to retrieve my grump of a boyfriend knowing he tended to hangout there until I was off work so he could drive me home.

"Hey Aziraphale, Have you seen Crowley? I just got off work and thought he'd be here like normal." I asked the angel, who was currently reading a book at his desk, upon noticing the demon was nowhere to be seen.