Winter fic event

Welcome to Newt's Winter fic event. It's going to be a smaller event but I want to do this as a thank you for 100 followers. Starting In December I will be posting some winter themed fics, I can't promise one everyday but I will be trying to write a few for the month. WIth out further ado the list of fics I have Planned so far:

Sokka x Reader: Winter is harsh and Sokka gets jealous that the resident Fire bender is helping you keep warm instead of himself.Magna Swing x Reader: Cold weather and a dissheveled base don't mix, but the Hot headed fire mage may be able to help out with some cuddles.Takashi Mitsuya x Reader: Taking care of his wounds after the Christmas Conflict.Zora Ideale x Reader: Dragging the grump out to play in the snow leads to a realization on his part.Alphonse Elric x Reader: Making him all your favorite candies and baked goods since he has his body back and can fully enjoy all of it.Choso Kamo x Reader: Minter is your favorite time of year and your curse boyfriend is very confusedGray Fullbuster x Reader: Couples christmas photo shoot gone wrong (requested)

Feel free to send any winter/christmas themed requests and they might make it on the list. In the mean time you can also send normal requests as well. Just rember to check the chapter with my rules and stuff. Every chapter related to the event will be posted under this chapter, if I post something between now and then It will be above this post. Have a great day and rember to Hydrate or Diedrate.