• 1 •

Minji's POV
*Beep beep beep* "Ughh" I let out a groan because I didn't get ANY sleep last time, as I slept at 2am. It's another school day as I grab my phone to check the time,

"IT'S ALREADY 7:30am?!" I almost shouted,

Great I'm going to be late. Thanks to stupid Hyein who slept over yesterday and changed my alarm to 7am instead of 6am. She may be sneaky but eventually she will get caught and will have to pay the price. I swear I'm going to KILL her when I see her.

I hurried off my bed and took a quick shower because I dont want my hair to be all moisty. Once I finished showering I rapidly put on my uniform not caring if my blazer was crooked. And fuck it's now 7:45am and I'm now MORE late. I grabbed my bag without wishing my mother goodbye and scurried out the front door not even finished the toast in my mouth. Shit I forgot to pack my headphones I mentally stated to myself, what a bummer headphones are usually what keeps me alive well the music really. Are you fucking kidding me I scolded myself interally, I can't go anywhere without my headphones so of course I ran back into the house to grab them before putting them into my black bag zipping it up,

"Bye mom! I'm off again since I forgot my headphones!" I shout.

With that I run out the door probably faster than flash because I dont want my nth detention, I would definitely get another scolding from that bald man.

I finally made it to the stupid highschool panting out of breathe after running the whole world. I quickly glance at the time and it was 7:56am almost the end of first class. I ended up deciding to skip this class because I wasn't going to get scolded again infront of those lousy kids who do nothing but talk smack about kids (apart from Hyein, Danielle, and Haerin of course), I walked ahead to my favorite tree thats also in the shade expecting it to be peaceful so I would be able to read my book while listening to music, as I wanted to enjoy my peaceful alone time my plans were ruined when I see another figure already occupying that spot. Seriously? Out of all the times it had to be right now? I facepalmed. As I slowly approach the figure as they looked like they were peacefully sleeping and I definitely did not want to wake them up, I sat beside the figure.

She had black silky hair with bangs, smooth clear skin, long eyelashes- wait why am I describing a complete stranger? She was snoring so slightly, I decided to not wake the girl up, she looked like a bear while sleeping and bears are ADORABLE. And I mean ADORABLE. Not saying the girl was adorable but her cheeks were definitely pinchable.

I began to take my book out of my black bag but suddenly the girl started to move causing me to stop my tracks and even drop my book,

"Haerin-ah what time is it?" The girl suddenly grabbed my arm which made me jump a little, wait she knows Haerin?

"Oh I am so sorry.. I thought you were someone else.." She quickly removed her hand.

Hanni's POV
I was waiting for Danielle to arrive, but she is taking FOREVER and I am starting to get unpatient. Time is passing by, I decided I wasn't going to wait for Danielle, she was taking WAY too long for me to just sit there and wait for her at the gate. I ran to catch up with Hyein and Haerin inside the building, only to find them sitting under a tree near the enterance chit-chatting about god knows what.

"Hey Hanni! Where's Danielle?" I hear Hyein say as I started to approach them.

"Oh I got tired of waiting for her she was taking SO long." I say exaggerating the word 'so'.

"Aishh why didn't you wait for her?! What if she gets lost? What if she is in danger!!" Haerin suddenly slaps my arm so hard it will probably be bruised later when I check on it.