• 6 •

I don't know what to put here I just want my 'words' number to go up🥳 Yippeee (Requests here by the way)

Minji's POV
I was walking up to Hanni when Jungwon appeared.
I actually liked him for a long time now but what was he doing here right now at this time?

"Can I take you out on a date!" I was really surprised by the sudden question because, YES OF COURSE YOU DEFINITELY CAN,

"I really have been admiring you for a long time now.. And I would like to take the opportunity to go out with you!" He was smiling with his cat eyes making his eyes curl.. Reminds me of Hanni's eyes.

"Are you serious? Of course!" I flashed my gummy smile at my so-called boyfriend, but I guess I'll allow him to court me.

"What's your number?"

"226*******" I replied back,

"Great see you tomorrow Minji." He patted my head pecking my cheek. I flushed quickly causing my cheeks to have a tint shade of crimsion red, I let my hand rest on the spot he kissed.

Little did Minji know she forgot about a pair of eyes watching them.

Hanni's POV
"So I guess I had no chance after all.." I muttered under my breath as tears started forming Fuck.. You can't cry like this over a stupid girl I mean I know her name is Minji now but thats not how I wanted to fucking find out!! I felt miserable over a stupid girl. I can't believe I actually thought she had the slightest feelings for me. What's wrong with me? I don't even know her that well. I find it dumb crying over her when I know she hates me.

I feel... dramatic.

I got up and was heading to the bus stop to take the bus to school. As I entered the bus I took out my airpods and decided to listen to a song called Ditto.

My feelings for you
Like the memories we share
Have grown so big
Summer's already gone and it's autumn~
Been waiting~
All this time~
Do you want somebody?
Like I want somebody?
You smiled at me but
Do you think about me now, yeah?
All the time, yeah
All the time~
I got no time to lose~
I had a long day~
I miss you
Ra-ta-ta-ta echoes my heart
(Ra-ta-ta-ta)
But I don't want to-
Stay in the middle
Like you a little
Don't want no riddle
Say it, say it back
Oh say it Ditto
Can't wait 'til the morning
So say it Ditto
I don't want to-
Walk in this maze
Not that I know еverything but
Just as I want it
Say it, say it back
Oh, say it Ditto
I want you so, want you, so say it Ditto~

In the middle of my song I see the doors of the bus open up, and nobody other than Minji walked in the bus. I watched how she took a seat almost across from me but she hasn't noticed me yet, she was smiling wide at whatever was on her phone.. Right, it's probably Jungwon since he asked for her number

I was tired but I wasn't going to let a girl that a I barely know ruin my day. I saw that she noticed me and was actually staring at me with confusion, I ignored her gaze until she finally looked back onto her phone.

Just in time, the bus arrived at OUR highschool meaning I would have to walk out next to her. Could this day get any worse for me?! I mentally stated. The doors of the bus opened up allowing me to exit freely onto the highschool-yard. I'm so sensitive for what. I kept thinking negative views of myself because crying over a girl is not really ideal. I mean if you get me you'll know what I mean.

I walked off the bus, was about to, but I bumped into a random guy which made my bag fall and spill my items inside my bag.

"Hey watch it little girl" Him and his friends kept
laughing at me.