• 4 •

Third person's POV
After walking their way home and eating all that ice cream they all decided to sleep at Minji's place since it was the closest to the ice cream parlor. The girls all slept in Minji's room on the ground even though she had a bed they still slept on the floor, because before the five even got to slept they were all (Well.. Haerin and Hyein) debating on who should get the bed.

"I should get the bed because I am the tallest!" The girl was indeed a giant,

"Nuh uh, me and Danielle could use a bed!" The latter spits back.

"What does Danielle have to do with this she doesn't even want the bed!" That was true, infact Danielle was pinching her nose bridge in annoyance while Hanni was just staring at the sky admiring mother nature.

Minji was just about to explode before she shouted at the two noisy kids,

"SHUT UP! NOBODY IS GETTING THE BED." And yes that did shut everyone up, leaving the rest of the walk to her house was silent.

Minji's POV
When we got home and I was about to lay on MY bed she declared,

"Nameless-unnie you said 'NOBODY is getting the bed'." She said in a mocking tone,

"Mhm? What about it" I rolled my eyes.

"Nobody included YOU." She stated while shrugging innocently,

I stared at her with no expression except my eyes that showed annoyance, I didn't speak anything further. Instead I grabbed five pillows and 3 blankets so we could all sleep on the floor.

*Next day*

I started stirring and groaning on the floor, I never knew my floor was so damn hard just like a rock but I could manage at least 4 hours of sleep. Because when I woke up and checked my phone it was 1am.

"Mmh... *Yawn*" I streched out my arms and stood up, making my way into the kitchen for a glass a water until I saw another figure already there..

"Hanni..?" It was a small petite figure shadow that I saw, only her eyes were seen in a ray from the lamp outside. He expression was unreadable once again but this time her eyes were gloomy as if she were.....

crying? Why would she be crying this late.. how is she even up this late?

"Ah... Hi?.." She immediately waved showing an awkward smile, but that moment quickly ended when she slowly started walking away.

I took her wrist and she stared at me with surprise, our eyes locked in place staring at eachother,

"Sorry.." She whispered before letting go.

She headed out the door as if she were in a hurry but it looked like she was tired with no effort taken,

"Where are you going?" I asked,

"M-my mom wants me home." Her cheeks were rose and her wrist was hot when I touched it.. does she have a fever? Why am I even worried for her I hate her.. don't I?

— A/N —
Sorry for not updating and for this short chapter, school already started and Im so busy😞

But!! HAPPY HANNI DAY MY BEST GIRL!!

Wish you the best 19th birthday!! Good luck you can go through this together with bunnies!💞