Chapter 4

Louis's POV

Louis awoke the next morning with a smile on his face excited that he was actually going to see Harry today. 

He raced into the bathroom and quickly locked the door as he stripped to take a nice hot shower. He hummed to Arctic Monkeys as he bathed. Once out he quickly brushed his teeth while peeking open the door to see if the close was clear to go out. He ran into his room and locked the door. 

Standing in front of is small closet he picked out come clothes. 

Deciding on a green & black plaid shirt and his black skinny jeans. Once he tied up his tail and hauled on his clothes choosing a black beanie to accompany his outfit he decided he was ready to go, checking the time it was 11:45. His phone went off as he was fixing his hair under his beanie. 

'Hey Lou! Can't wait to see you today! What are you wearing so I can be on the lookout... I'm wearing a black v-neck with light grey skinny jeans :] -Harryxx'

"Cute" Louis mummers as he read Harry's text. 

'I'm wearing a green & black plaid button up shirt with black skinny jeans & a black beanie... I can't wait to meet you :] -Loux'

--

As he walked into Starbucks with his skateboard in one hand and other in his pocket, his senses were filled with the scent of coffee beans & minty chocolate. There were clovers scattered along the walls for Saint Patrick's Day with donators named scrawled along the bottom.

Looking by the door he saw that Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Liam each had donated.

"Hey Lou," a masculine voice called from behind him.

As he turned around he was a grinning Harry, which caused him a grin. 

"Hey Harry! How are you?" He asked as he Harry brought him into a hug. 

"Great! How are you?" He said as he gave me a finally squeeze. 

Once we broke apart he took Louis' hand and dragged him over to a table that was empty. 

"Great! Aren't you gonna get anything?" I asked him curiously.

"Nah, I'm not too thirsty or hungry... I should be asking you the same thing," he smirked.

Chucking he shook his head and grinned at Harry. 

"I'm the same. Not hungry or thirsty," He replied. 

"So... how are you really?" Harry looked at me straight in the eyes.

Louis shifted his gaze away from Harry and to around the shop, while mumbling a small "m'fine" 

"Lou," he persisted.

Looking up to meet his worried gaze, he replied. 

"Listen, I don't need any sympathy alright? I get enough of that shit from Lottie so, enough of this alright?" Harry gave a small nod. 

"Good." Louis replied as he got up to go order a mint chocolate chip hot chocolate. 

Once he got his drink he gave her the money with a small thanks as he went back to sit next to Harry. 

Harry raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you said you weren't thirsty," He laughed. 

Louis just stuck his tongue out at him. Harry just watched him with a grin on his face, making Louis raise an eyebrow at the man. 

"Do I have something on my face?" He joked as he blew on his hot chocolate.

Harry didn't say nothing he just smiled.