Chapter 8

I liked to start off by asking if you could bold the POV's & the A/N & italicize the end thing... thanks Brit!!! :D PS, this isn't any part of the story, so don't add it XD --

Harry's POV

My heart sunk in my chest. He couldn't be dead. I felt tears fall down my face at an alarming rate.

"Mate, you ok?" Liam put his hand on my shoulder.

I put my head over my mouth to cover a sob & I shook my head.

Liam turned me around & took me in his arms. I clutched onto his shirt & started bawling.

For not getting my chance. For making a mistake. For losing Louis.

That made me sob harder.

"Shh, it's ok mate," Liam whispered in my ear.

I shoved him back & glared at him.

"It is NOT fucking ok! I just lost someone who I could fucking see with me for the rest of my life jump off of a fucking bridge!" I snarled.

I stormed off without anyone saying anything. Thank God.

--

Louis's POV

"Darcy! You're getting flour everywhere!" I chuckled at the young girl.

She giggled & looked at me with innocent hazel eyes.

"But I'm cooking!" she squeaked.

I put down the bowl & set the spoon on the counter before turning to her.

"But you're getting flour everywhere!" I playfully yelled.

She squealed when I picked her up & spun her around.

"Tomlinson! Enough fooling around! That batch of cookies needs to be delivered in two hours!" Mr. Perkerson, my boss, yelled at me.

"Sorry sir! Just telling Darcy to behave!" I yelled back, smiling.

He chuckled.

"Keep an eye on that girl, she's mischievous," he winked at Darcy.

She giggled & went back to her little table & continued coloring.

I quickly learned that Darcy was abandoned at the bridge at couple days before I jumped. The poor girl is only six.

"So Darcy. Tomorrow's your first day of school. Are you excited?" I asked her, returning to the batch of cookies I was working on.

She bobbed her head & her brown curls bounced up & down.

"Yup!" she said, not looking up from the picture she was coloring.

I chuckled & refocused to the task at hand.

As we passed this bakery yesterday, I saw a 'Help Wanted' sign in the window & took Darcy inside so I could apply. They were pretty desperate for work, so I was hired on the spot. Mh boss, Mr. Perkerson, said I could take Darcy for work as long as she said out of the employees' way. And she has, she's such a good little girl. I wonder why her parents abandoned he'd.

I shook my head, making small little balls & placing it on a non-stick cooking pan.

Once I was done, I set the pan in the oven & set the timer.

"Daddy! Someone's here to see you!" Darcy exclaimed, hanging onto the counter.

"Ok honey, I'll be back in a minute!" I called back.

I walked back into the front of the shop & went up to the cash register.

"Hi. How may we help you?" I said in a monotone voice, while wiping my hands on my apron.

"Since when have you been a father?" a familiar masculine voice asked me.

My head snapped up & my eyes widened at realizing who said it.

"Dr. Parson?"

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________

Wow, this chapter is kinda depressing XD oh well... :P

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

:D

~Emixx

-------------------------------------

Written by: @Styles_Tomlinson_123