Chapter 15

So i was going crazy today & I just needed to write, i was going crazy from my lack of writing. & You're lucky i was not going to update until my exams are over which are next firday but ya know its not going like that nowwww :) & Idk when this is get updated again Emi (Styles_Tomlinon_123) Is in Germany lucky little duck. BUT SUMMER IS SOON OMG OMG EXCITED! Hoopee you like this & sorry its short trying to update a few of my stories.

__________________________________________________________________________

Louis’s P.O.V

The next few weeks were hectic as hell. I’ve hardly had a break being the ‘new’ member of a world famous boy band means a lot of rehearsal.  I have to learn all these different dances the boys have for some songs & I have to learn the songs & get to know the beat. I’ve also had a hand full of interviews in a span of three weeks, its like every second day I have a interview; people want to know all about One Direction’s newest member. I suppose its been rather amazing to be doing this, being apart of your favourite band but it also comes with some down sides…. I can’t hold Harry’s hand in public or even touch Harry for that matter & it pisses me off. I have a boyfriend and I can’t even get a hug if I want one & that makes me rather upset.  Another thing that can’t get out is that I am part cat, the management don’t want anyone knowing I’m a hybrid, I can get why they don’t want anyone knowing hell neither do I! but I am getting tired of these secrets.

But what hurts the most I would say is dining that Darcy is my adopted daughter & that my sister, because she was not part of my family & I am glad she was not. Darcy is to perish for my family’s hate. I want her growing up in a loving, caring environment surrounded by love; not hate. As Darcy grows up I want whats best for her not me.

But besides all that drama things are going rather well. The boys are all doing wonderful and the band is doing great & believe it or not every since I joined they got more popular! I know right I still can’t believe that… Harry says its because I am a lovable sass, but I think I am rather awkward.

Speaking of Harry he is doing absolutely  amazing. Instead of keeping his curls all over the place he started sporting a quiff! & I must say he looks extremely hot like that, but Harry is hot anyways. That lad always has a cheeky smile on his face which I adore oh so much. Harry over all is perfect & I can’t help but say one negative thing about him because he is absolutely perfect in every way to me. He is perfect from his emerald green eyes that are enchanting to his brown head of curls that fits his cheeky smile perfect, I love how he is a little child at heart & he is the weirdest guy I’ve ever met but that only makes me love him even more.

If you would have asked me two months ago if my life would of turned out like this I would have laughed in your face & said you’re crazy, but nonetheless I couldn’t picture my life any different now.

I was brought out of my thought by someone pressing gently kisses along my neck & travling up to my jaw, until he finally met my lips.

“What are you thinking about?” His minty breath was right on my lips.

“About my life. About how amazing it has become.” I reply quickly

“Hmm I’d say my life has become pretty amazing too, waking up to you every morning just makes me look forward to the day awaiting.” I pushed him off of me laughing.

“You’re so cheesy!” I tease

“Only for you.” He kneeled up on the bed and brought me up on my knees also so I was looking directly into his eyes.  We started leaning in & was about to kiss until I heard a scream saying

“Daddy!” then a little body came in & threw herself on the bed.

I smiled at the little girl I now hand in my hands and went back on my back bringing Darcy with me, I soon felt Harry’s hand go around my waist as he held the two of us within his protective arms, which I love oh so much.

“I love you.” He whispered to me once Darcy was out like a light in our arms.

“I love you too.” I smile at him and close my eyes waiting for sleep.

As I was drifting off into sleep I felt Harry’s hand tracing circles on my hips making me smile, as I went off into a dream land.