Chapter 10

Harry's POV

I sighed & flopped onto my bed. My phone rang & started playing When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne.

I groaned & rolled over, answering it without checking to see who it was.

"Hullo?" I groaned.

"Hey Harry," a familiar masculine voice answered.

I sat straight up.

"Andy?"

--

Louis's POV

After putting Darcy down for her nap, after much whining, I decided to check my Twitter.

One of Harry's Tweets caught my eye.

Harry Styles @Missing_Lou

I miss you Lou... </3

6:04 PM - 26 Mar 13 ·

It was written a few days ago, but it still shocked me to know end. And to top it off, he changed his Twitter username.

Harry really cared for me. He truly did.

I sighed & picked myself off the couch. I stared at my phone which was lying on the coffee table. I plugged my laptop in & picked up my phone.

I unlocked & went to my contact list. I found Haz <3 & dialed.

After a few rings he picked up.

"Lou?" he asked breathlessly.

"Hi Harry," I said quietly.

"Y-you're alive?" he asked.

"Yeah," I laughed quietly, "Can we meet up somewhere?"

I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Of course."

--

I called a local babysitter & said I would pay her $20 when I returned.

I quick fixed my hair & dashed out the door, giving Darcy a quick kiss on her cheek on the way out.

I was giddy as I walked to the local park. I was literally skipping down the street.

"LOUIS!" Harry called.

My head snapped up from the my feet to see a head full of curls running my way.

Harry crashed into me with such force that I felt on my bum.

"Oof!" I squeaked.

Harry chuckled, his hands on either side of my head.

Very slowly, he lowered his face down to mine, his eyes fluttering to a close.

My closed & I felt his breath fan my face. He put his forehead on mine & my breath hitched. He ghosted his lips over mine before, very gently, placing his lips on mine.

They were incredibly soft, yet rough. They were perfect.

I instantly opened my mouth, not bothering with his tongue swiping on my bottom lip or a gentle nibble some lads did. He stuck his tongue in & we fought over dominance. I let him win, choosing to let him explore my mouth with his tongue instead of exploring his mouth, I'd do it later.

He moaned & I sucked on his tongue.

"Oi! Keep it PG!" Niall laughed.

We pulled back & smiled.